THREE

Princess and Rea pushed me in a room. Why did they pushed me in? I felt dizzy, my head spins very fast. I think it's because of the bubble gum flavored shake I drank. Walking like a zombie towards the restroom. I puked at the toilet bowl, it’s so gross.

Wait, I heard something. I heard someone spoke. I looked around the area and I saw a guy. I shrieked, then ran out of the rest room. He followed me.

“Oh my God! What are you?” I threw him a pillow. “I mean who are you? And what are you doing here?” I said. My voice shrill.

“Calm down miss. You're drunk.”

“Answer me?”

“I think you entered the wrong room.” He sat on the bed, “What is your name?”

I calmed myself. “Okay, I am Elisse.” I sighed. “Your friends brought me here.”

“Elisse?” I can see in his eyes that there's something that I don't know.

“Elisse Tamara.”

His face pale. “What a lovely name you've got, by the way who brought you here? Is it Rea?” He asked.

I nodded. “Sorry to bother you, I'm leaving.” I reached out the door but when I opened the door it didn't open. It's locked.

“Um, we got a problem here.”

“Why?” He asked.

I faced him, “It's locked.”

“Wait, what? Excuse me for a second.” He walked to the door, trying to open it. “Damn it!” He shouted.

“What's your name?” I asked.

He went to the telephone and called someone.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“The hotel staff, calling for help.”

It took a moment... “Princess! You’re in a big trouble!”

“Any answer?” I asked.

“What the!” He groaned, “They cut the line.”

“So?”

“We can't get out of here unless there's someone going to open the door.”

“You don’t have the card?”

“It can’t open it, you should be outside to be able to unlock it.” He said.

“I guess I'll gonna wait here.” I walked and sat on the couch. “Hey, I asked you a question earlier, answer it.” I said.

“I'm,” He looked at me in the eyes, “I'm Allan.”

“Nice to meet you Allan who.”

“I-I'm sorry, Allan... Marquez.” He shook his hand.

We stayed there for almost 6 hours, the entire room is freaking quiet. Allan Marquez, tall, dark, and handsome. And he is so inaudible, staying at the corner of the room. I have to break the silence, it's getting awkward, I'm getting awkward, and we’re getting awkward. Come on! Speak! Allan speak!

“Hey, we're locked in here. Isn't it boring?” he spoke.

I shrieked. Did he heard me?

He was still. “Tell me about yourself Elisse.”

“Why? What for?”

“I just want to know you better.” He said, in an orotund way.

Should I answer him? “Before I answer you, answer me first. It's easy...” I said.