Settling and Unsettling

AYYY WE'RE BACK WITH THE SEQUEL TO FUCK IS A BAD WORD!

haha get it the title is shut it since fuck is a bad word and the f bomb is about 95% of what Brendon says-

why did I use this method to title my book

ENJOY! And hopefully by the end of this book your questions for the mini chapter at the end of FIABW will be answered.

"Welcome to LA," Brendon presented the area as his car rolled down the highway, his eyes directly in front of him as he smiled. "Well, where I live in LA, anyway."

That was unsettling. A new place where you were going to live without much notice. It was a very sudden change and you weren't sure how quickly you were going to become accustomed to it.

Instead of responding, you reached out your hand and placed it on his on the steering wheel. He twitched a little before relaxing, and he ultimately took his hand off the wheel, rested it on your arm rest, and laced his fingers with yours.

This is new.

It was night time, as your party lasted a while, and when you arrived at Brendon's home your mouth opened so wide it was almost impossible. The white and black contrast on the home gave a modern feeling and it was tall and large. The front yard was decorated with different colored stones, and flowers like lilies and tulips were in patches alongside the walkway to the double front doors.

You turned to Brendon and he laughed at your expression, then unlocked his door and led you inside. It was just as amazing as the outside.

"You can stay here tonight. It's also perfectly fine if you'd like to live here, too. . . Unless you want to live alone that's also okay but I don't want you having to pay a lot for a place to stay and-"

You cut him off while he rambled, "I would love to live with you, Brendon." Normally you wouldn't be so upfront, but you didn't want to make him overly anxious.

Brendon nodded. "This place is fucking lonely by myself. But I have dogs, though, so that always makes up for it."

You immediately turned your head to face him. "Brendon did you leave your dogs all alone here without anything to eat while you were gone?!"

"No, Dallon is taking care of them. I'm not completely stupid." He laughed.

You crossed your arms. "Be sure to thank him for taking care of them for that long."

"Yeah, I will."

You walked around his living room, slowly taking in your surroundings as he talked. There were photos of him and his family, as well as him and his band members, and a few of what you assumed were his dogs. There was a blanket laying on the couch that you bent down and rubbed your hand across, feeling the soft texture.

"Hey, I'll show you your room and we can take your stuff inside tomorrow."

You stood up and yawned at the mention of a bedroom. Brendon reached out his hand and you gratefully took it, and he led you up the wide staircase to one of the many doors in a hallway.

"Do what you need to, I can go get your bag if you'd like." He opened the door to reveal a beautiful tan room with dark furniture.

"No, it's okay," you stared at the bed, "we can get it tomorrow."

Brendon let go of your hand. "Goodnight, then. Feel free to wake me up if you need anything my room is the last one down this hall."