Twitter is Evil

I got a kitten guys that's her in the photo <3

This story is back and I intend to continue it! Enjoy!!

You woke up the next morning not to Brendon screaming, but to the smell of cinnamon syrup and bread, and you immediately threw the covers off of your body and ran downstairs. The first thing you saw was Brendon standing with two plates of pancakes, one in each hand, with a face of surprise.

"I was just about to wake you," he chuckled. "Seems like you did that yourself."

You happily sat down and began to eat, piling bite by bite into your mouth.

"Anyway," he sat down next to you and smiled. "I have to run to the grocery store today. I was cleaning out the fridge and most of the stuff in there wasn't good anymore."

You nodded. "I'll go with you. I wouldn't send you out there by yourself."

You both began to eat in silence. Brendon shifted from side to side uncomfortably.

"What?" You stopped eating and stared at him, waiting for his response.

"I don't know any way to ask this other than straightforwardly." Brendon still looked nervous and you raised a brow at him.

"Okay?. . ."

"Did you still want to go to college? To pursue your dream job?"

You sat in thought. You did but you'd rather stay with Brendon. You could find a pretty good job with the college education you had. And so, you told him exactly what was on your mind.

"You can't throw away your future for me, [y/n]," he declared.

"I'm not. I can still do really amazing things like this," you promised.

Brendon narrowed his eyes. He wasn't sure about this at all. But if it was what you wanted, he would comply. "Alright then. Finish your breakfast and we'll go."

You and Brendon walked hand in hand into the grocery store, you more excited than him. You always had a strange interest in contrasting the many stores from location to location. Before you could make your way in, you spotted assortments of flowers outside the store and let go of Brendon's hand to smell them, wafting the scent into your face. You could hear Brendon laughing from a distance, and, becoming embarrassed, ran back to him and held his hand.

Your shopping trip consisted of browsing for essential dairy, meat, produce, and snack products. You smirked at the man next to you as you passed the Capri Suns; although, he didn't seem to notice.

The way home was very different. Instead of being a peaceful trip like grocery shopping, one of Brendon's songs came on the radio and he began screaming it just to annoy you.

"Shut the fuck up, Brendon," you yelled to him, plugging your ears with your fingers. "The inhuman sound you're producing is god awful."

"Make me," he tested you, looking at you and seemed to be expecting something.

"Keep your eyes on the road!"

His head jolted back to the view in front of him and the car swerved back into its respective lane. Brendon chuckled nervously.

You face palmed and sighed in relief that you didn't die today. "I can't believe I'm dating you. . ."

"You love me." He smiled.

"I know."

"[Y/n]~" You heard Brendon call your name as you were laying in bed, twiddling with your phone. You had nothing to do other than this, but now that Brendon was chanting your name, eagerly awaiting your arrival, you had to see what he needed to eliminate the noise.

You climbed down the staircase and found Brendon laying upside down on the couch in the living room, both dogs at his feet, and when you asked him what he wanted, his only words were, "I need attention."

Now Brendon wasn't quite a puppy, but, man, was he close. It was as if you could walk up to him, scratch him behind the ear, and expect him to enjoy it. Internally laughing at the thought of him panting like a dog, you walked up to him and sat in the seat beside him, petting his hair.

"I know what you're thinking," Brendon started, still upside down, "but I am not a dog."

"Really, now? You seem to enjoy my kisses like a dog would."

"That's different!" He whined.

Dog was the only thing you could think.

"Anyway," he sat up and faced you, "let's talk. I want to spend time with you."

"Of course," you smiled genuinely. "Buuuuut." You laid down on his lap and instead of a genuine smile, gave him a cheeky smile.

He grinned down at you and kissed your cheek. "Mmm, my girlfriend is so cute." Brendon seemed proud to have you with him, and that made him so much more appealing than he already was.

Brendon booped your nose. "So, while you were on your phone, did you see what Breezy tweeted?"

You shook your head. You didn't remember the last time you looked at Breezy's Twitter, actually. He happily pulled out his phone, pressed a few buttons, and seemed to pull up the photo. However, his smile quickly faded as he stared at his phone.

"What?" You asked, sitting up and trying to look over his shoulder at the photo Breezy took of the two of you when you picked up the dogs. He didn't hide it from your view, but he certainly did not try to show you it either.

"This is so fucked up. . ." he whispered.

People had said nasty things about you when they saw the photo, but it didn't bother you at all. It seemed to bother Brendon more than it bothered you.

Brendon stopped looking at the hate comments and instead started scrolling through his feed, trying to find something better to stare at. Instead, what he found was a photo he was tagged in of you and him holding hands at the grocery store, more hateful comments added underneath.

You understood fan girls would be angry that Brendon was with someone, but going to the extent of calling you a slut?

Brendon's anger rose.

"Come on," you took his phone, "not all of what people are saying is negative. This one says we're cute together, and this one says I have pretty hair."

He gave you a half smile at you trying to cheer him up, but ultimately ended up frowning again. "This is so goddamn stupid."

"I know."

"Twitter is fucking evil."

"I know."

Sorry this chapter didn't come over the weekend like promised. I fell asleep while writing it. Hopefully you enjoy!