Park

Dogs need exercise, that's for sure, but you weren't quite fond of going out wearing as many clothes as physically possible, enough that your face was barely seen.

Brendon wanted Louise to do her mandatory training and not have to worry about coming to work for a few days, so Zack was with you. However, he also didn't want you to somehow get caught up in trouble again.

So, there you were, dressed in a jacket, winter coat, and sweat pants in summer.

"Brendon," your voice came out muffled. "It's so hot. I look weird, and I'm probably gonna die of heat stroke." You wished you could get through to him. There was a small chance you'd get slapped again, and Zack was with you to help, anyway.

"Well. . ." he walked both Penny and Nash while you walked Bogart. "If you die that would be bad."

Zack joined in. "I say she doesn't die of heatstroke."

"That would be bad." Brendon leaned down to Nash. "What do you think, buddy?"

Nash didn't respond, just stared at him with his tongue out and panted, begging to run.

"Please take that as a yes, Brendon. I can't breathe."

He gave a goofy smile and allowed you to undress, revealing a shirt underneath the heavy duty coat and some jeans underneath the sweatpants.

"Wow," Brendon stared in awe.

"You had jeans underneath sweatpants?" Zack asked.

"Hey, I was prepared," you stuck your tongue out.

It had been half a week since Brendon had decided to do something rather big for the situation. Despite how much you warned him to be careful, he still did it.

He posted about the ordeal on his Twitter, confirming that him and you were dating.

But he didn't stop there. He followed up with how disrespectful it had been for his own fans to hurt someone he cared about. They had been rude and assumed things they shouldn't have, and he made sure to teach them a lesson that that was not something they should do.

And that was putting it lightly.

But, unfortunately, he was still paranoid. There would still be people who would be upset with you, especially since they now knew you were dating Brendon.

So, that led to him decking you out in clothing.

You found it silly because you knew people would still know it was you just because you were with him.

That didn't stop him from holding your hand, kissing your cheek, and complimenting you. You were a bit embarrassed with Zack there, but he didn't say anything about it. You were grateful.

Throughout the trip outside, there were many, many times where your phone would buzz. It wouldn't stop, it seemed. But you ignored it, trying your best to enjoy the day.

When you got home, though, your phone was the first thing you checked.

Text upon text, call upon call, from the same person.

Like it was fate, your phone rang again in your hand.

Feeling a bit better.

Hope you enjoyed!! I love you all <3