12//You have feelings for Cason?

Joey

I've been in my room for that past two days, the whole weekend, binge watching one if my favorite TV shows. I didn't eat any ice-cream if that's what you're wondering but I did have have this craving for pizza. That might explain why I have three empty pizza boxes in my room. He's been texting me everyday saying that he's sorry but I just don't know.

Him running out when he was near me hurt my feelings. It felt like he was one of the bullies, because if they saw me that would of got disgusted and left upon seeing me. It just hurt me. I get that he's doesn't want to meet me yet or something like that but it still hurts.

I unlock my phone and got to my messages, our messages, and opened them. I wanted to text him so bad. I miss him. I miss his voice, his need to correct everyone's gramar, in Al honesty, I miss him. So then I gather up the courage to text him.

Okay

Okay nevermind this a bad idea, a very bad idea. Can I delete this...nope. maybe he just won't see it. Maybe I can block him. Okay now I'm acting like petty b*tch. Then my phone dinged. Oh great! Well all those plans went to waste.

Hi

I was about to respond when his name popped up on my screen with the answer and decline button. And I pressed answer but it wasn't who I thought it was.

Oh thank the heavens I thought you were dead!

Dave?

Yes, the almighty Dave has called you.

Why do you have Cason's phone?

Well he's out and he left his phone here and we'll you messaged him and we'll then I called you.

Oh okay...

Oh and young lady I have a bone to pick with you

What did I do to you?

Well I have a couple of bones but the first and most important one. You made Cason not get me my hot-pocket so I haven't aten one the whole weekend!

Okay okay! I'm sorry f*ckface

Who do you think you're calling a
f*ckface?

Nobody what are your other bones

Um well you made Cason depressed

Wait, what?

You made him sad.

How...

He told me everything that happened between you guys and well when he was telling m I swear Joey he was so close to tears. And he feels bad for doing that to you and he doesn't know what else to say but sorry.

Oh my gosh. I feel so bad.

What?

I just told you

I feel bad

He's not my Case anymore

That sounded sappy

But it's true. He told me you wouldn't answer any of his text message but today you texted him. You made him sad Joey.

And that's were I blew.

You don't think I'm sad too. How would you feel if someone you had feelings for left you at a supermarket after he found out you were there! It hurts me too. You need to regard of what I'm saying too.

You have feelings for Cason?

F*ck! I just admitted something to someone when I didn't even admit to myself yet.

Um... No

You have feelings for Ca- Oh hello Cason.

Dave? What's going on?

No... Of course not. Did you get me hot-pocket.

What are you doing on my phone Dave?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Who are you on the phone with.

My... Friend.

Give me the phone Dave.

Do not give​ him the phone Dave!

I won't just shut up!

Dave I'm going to ask you a question and you are going to answer it honestly. Do you understand me?

Yes Cason

Don't you f*cking give him the phone Dave?

Who are you on the phone with?

His voice got really stern and really deep quick. And he wasn't playing around.

Don't you dare!

I'm sorry.... Joey.

Give me the f*cking phone!

Never!

And that's where I was assuming all hell broke loose. All I heard from there was things crashing, Dave screaming like a little girl, and a whole lot of cussing. Then I heard the phone fall.

Oh fuck.

You broke my f*cking phone you
*sshole!

I didn't mean to! You tripped me!

It was your fault you had my phone!

Hello..

Um.. hey

Cason.