13//I missed you

Joey

I was breathless, his voice was music to my ears. I was stunned, I thought I was done, these feeling would go away, yet they are stronger as I heard his voice. The feeling was back, I guess I could call them butterflies or more like, elephants stomping.

Cason

Joey... I

Please leave John

I'm sorry Joey, I freaked out and I didn't mean to. When I heard that you were just feel away from me, I freaked out. I wasn't ready,.and once I got home I felt pathetic and stupid and...

Sh*tty

Uh, yeah. I knew I messed up. I went back you know.

Back to the market

He went back, he went back.

I knew I screwed up and I was only a block away before I pulled over. So I drive back, you were gone though. I missed you.

It's okay I guess

It's not, and I want to tell you I'm so sorry. I must seem like a...

D*ck

Yep. We finishing each other's sentences now?

I geuss so

Um... are we okay now.

Are we? I couldn't help but think,he went back, he apologised.

Yeah, yeah. We are good.

Thanks Jo

No problem Case

Don't do that again though, okay?

Yeah, I won't I promise.

Okay

Okay.

I got go though because I have class in twenty minutes

Okay bye

Bye Jo

Then the calls ended. I was relieved. My shoulders didn't feel heavy anymore, at all. He seemed to do that, make my feelings go haywire. But in a good way. I felt ready, Cason didn't but I sure did. That's the thing that scared me.