Chapter 3

"Liam?" Mia spoke out without thinking.

The person at first looked confused but then he scowled.

"No, I'm his little brother, Luke." he said grumpily as a he stuck out his hand towards Mia.

Mia hesitated but took his hand and slowly rised up to her feet. She dusted off her dress and looked at the boy. Now that she could she him properly, she could see the difference between him and Liam. He had coal black hair and his eyes were more hazel. His hair was straighter and he looked younger.

"I'm sorry I was in such a rush that I didn't see you there," Mia said while bowing her head slightly.

Luke scowled at her. "Just watch where you're going next time alright?" He said to her rudely and with that he left. 

"Jerk," Mia muttered under her breath.

Mia continued to stare at the empty corridor until she remembered why she was in that corridor. Not wanting to waste any more time, Mia ran to the room she was supposed to be cleaning.

"Sorry I'm late! " Mia said as she burst through the doors of the guest room she's supposed to clean.

"Oh, look whose late," Sonia smirked as she commented, looking at Miss Mary who was looking like she was about to exploded.

Mia sighed. This was going to be a very long day.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Hi everybody! I'm sorry I haven't updated much as I was busy for the exams which are finally over. Yay! Doin' the happy dance :) Anyway, I might make some changes to the previous chapter such as changing Aqua's name to Jasmine. Hope you like this book so far. See you on the next chapter! Bye!