Chapter 5

Hi everybody, here's the next chapter of The Warrior Inside. Thanks for reading my book! Enjoy! :)

___________________________________________________________________________

"No way," Mia whispered to herself as she saw it was Liam walking towards the benches.

Liam's royalty?! Mia's head is spinning with her thoughts. Jas and Sally looked at her curiosly as she Mia dazed off.

"Hey Mia, you okay? You look like you've seen the Ysandir," Jas asked her anxiously.

Mia nodded and asked, "Jas, the person who was fighting with the Lioness, who exactly is he?"

Jas furrowed her brows and replied "He is Liam of Tirragen, the older son of the Duke Oliver and Duchess Lynelle of Tirragen. And I must say he looks sooooooo handsome." She looked at Liam dreamily as he drank from his waterskin.

"Wait, Tirragen? The one that turned against King Jonathan and sided with his cousin Roger of Conte who wanted the throne for himself? That Tirragen?"

"Of course it is. How many Tirragens do you think you can find in Tortall?" Jas said incredulously, making Sally giggle.

"Anyway, the king decided to give Tirragen a chance an gave it to a ruler worthy of the position and that's where Duke Oliver comes in. Originally, he was an Archduke of a small town and is a distant cousin of Alexander of Tirragen. He showed the king that he was wrothy of the position and the king eventually let him be the Duke of Tirragen but its said that the King is keeping an eye on him."

Mia nodded knowingly and made an 'oh' with her mouth as she looked at Liam. At that exact moment, Liam turned around and he caught Mia's eye. At first he didn't recognized Mia but then realisation hits him as he registered her face. Liam send her a smile as he waved towards her.

"Umm Mia, I might be dreaming but did Liam just smiled at you?" Jas said, awestruck.

"Yeah, I'll tell you about that later but right now we have to go and have our dinner remember unless you want Miss Mary screaming in your ears for not being punctual," Mia said as she heard the bells chiming from the bell tower.

And with that, Mia pulled Jas and Sally's hands as they rushed towards the servant's mess hall.