Intro

XO

How does one begin a story when the story hasn't ended yet. Trying to explain what my life is and was like can be compared to a roller coaster. There are ups, downs, more ups... more downs. You get the idea.

My name is Gerard Way, at this point I'm twenty two years old, in jail. My family was born to be put in jail.

We run, we hide, we flee, we take cover, the occasional burger here and there.

Yes, my mother, Donna Way is the leader of a Mexican drug cartel. How she got to the top I have no idea, nor do I want to know.

I was maybe twelve when I found out. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Imagine a little boy playing in his room with his headset on, listening to some crappy band, playing some crappy video game and then a loud crash. This boy runs down the stairs as fast as his five and a half sized feet could take him. He runs and his heart is beating like some fucking cheetah running after its dinner to see his mother being held at gunpoint, in the mouth, not giving a shit.

"Oh fuck off Andre, you're bluffing"

Bang

A gun shot to the vase that the boy had bought his mother as a present for her birthday which was conveniently very close to Mother's Day.

"Fine! Here take the fucking drugs and tell Francisco that if he wants the rest then he needs to get his ass over here-"

She picked up a knife and held it towards the mans throat.

There was a look of terror in his eyes, it must have been like he's never been treated before. He must have been new to the job. You could see he was good at his job but when it came to the latter he was a wuss.

"Pick it up himself because I need to have a word with him. Also be quiet you little fag, I have a kid upstairs"

She spoke as she dropped the knife on the counter. Once the man left the boy stood there, he was frozen. Frozen in time, it felt strange he could not move at all. His mouth hung agape and his eyes where wider than the sun.

Blinking hurt him. He stood there, he didn't blink for a solid minute and a half. Staring at his mother who's back was still facing her son. She poured a drink for herself and then turned around.

"Mom?"

He spoke hesitantly, he didn't know what his mother was capable of anymore- hell, he didn't know who his mother was anymore.

That little boy was me.

Now, this is my life. - xo gee ;)