XO- five

A/N murder

"Good morning love"

I shot my head to look over at him, he was sitting at the table drinking coffee like he hadn't even said anything but he had. He called me love.

"F-Frankie"

I sat across from him and he looked up to meet my eyes he smiled but his smile faded once he noticed my concerned face.

"You called me love"

"I did"

"Why"

He sat there quietly. He looked somewhat offended by the question but I just wanted an answer.

"Do you not want me to call you that?"

"I-I-"

"I just figured since we've known each other for so long and we've been doing this little thing for more than three years-"

I gulped, louder than I intended but loud enough for him to stop talking.

"I can stop-"

"I just, I'm not ready for love yet. Love is big."

He tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed my lips softly. I loved it when he did that, something I did love about him. Well, I loved many things about him and I love him in general but I'm not sure if I'm in love with him, maybe I am. Maybe I'm not.

"I can stop gee. I'm not pressuring you into anything nor do I want you to force yourself because you feel bad for me."

I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead. I nodded and he smiled against my skin.

"You have work today"

I nodded again and he pulled away, sipping at his coffee.

"I don't think it would be a good idea for you to come today"

Today I'd have to kill a bunch of people and I didn't want frank knowing that I did that or the type of person I become in that mindset.

Killing for me is like a drug. After I left my mother I gave up on smoking because it was burning my throat, I started killing and enjoying it actually. Killing became my new addiction rather than marijuana.

I know that'll make me sound crazy but let's be real, these people are either going to get killed in the future or deserve to die anyway.

It just...it brings me pleasure to see others in pain. The way that their blood spills out onto my knife that I carry with me everywhere. It's like a new layer of blood on it, a new name- a new person on my knife. If anything they should be honored that they are dying on the same blade that many other important men have died on.

They always scream. They always cry and make a whole big deal about their personal life and their children and their wife and family but i don't bother to listen to their sob story. If they didn't want to be killed they wouldn't be in this business in the first place.

Today I had to torture a couple of The Herd's men, hopefully I'd get to murder them but I doubt it if frank comes along.

"Awe but today is bring the hubby to work day" He said as he hugged me from behind.

"Frank, lots of bad shit is going down today. I don't know if I want your innocent eyes to see-"

"Pft. Innocent my ass"

Technically my ass but-

"I guess just... you have to listen to me okay? Don't disobey what I say."

He raised his eyebrow, he was usually dominant so this was strange for him. I guess in bed he's in charge and at work I'm in charge.

"Fine but tonight you're going to get it"

He smirked and so did I. He took my cup and stared to wash it in the sink along wth his cup.

I headed to the room to get changed, today was going to be a long day.

-

It wasn't a good idea. He should have stayed home. I don't want him to watch.

"Listen Frankie I think you should stay in the car or something-"

"Gerard I'm coming in to help you."

I rolled my eyes and hopped out of the car. He took my hand and held it in his own. I lifted it and kissed his hand, then let go and walked in.

The place was pretty empty besides the room in the back.

A man saw us, his eyes widened.

I pointed my finger at him and he walked over to us. He must have been new to this, he looked like such a little wimp compared to the others who worked here.

I pulled out my dagger and held it to his throat, he started to tear up and i smile, tilting my head to the side.

"You are going to give me the codes to everything or your going to die, along with all your friends"

I pushed the dagger ever so slightly and I watched as the blood started to drop down from his throat.

"I-"

"Go get them from your colleagues"

He walked over to the room with the rest of the guys and I waited, leaning against the door frame. If he tried anything my guys where in the other room ready to tie them up and shit but he looked like a fun toy to play with.

He walked out, and so did a bunch of others. God they where so unintelligent, walking out of a room without a loaded gun. Amateurs.

"Hey!"

Oh now you pull out a gun.

I pushed my buzzer and my guys started filling up the room, surrounding the others.

"Boys why don't we all meet in the big room to the left yeah?"

They nodded and grabbed the five or six men that where there.

I followed behind them and frank walked behind me. We walked into the large room where my guys patted the men down and tossed their electronics and weapons into a corner of the room.

I smirked as I looked at all six of them, tied up... so vulnerable, so easy.

There was a cute one that kinda looked like frank. I went for him first.

"Passwords"

He shook his head. I pulled out my dagger and I licked it from bottom to the top.

"Listen doll, one of your friends are bound to give in so I suggest you save yourself and give me the god damn passwords before I get angry-"

I dragged the dagger along the mans jawline. The red blood dropped down onto his white shirt, along with his tears.

He shook his head again and I stabbed him in the throat. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and I couldn't help but laugh. I bet Frankie sees that a lot from me.

"Oops. Too late."

I shrugged and hopped off the boy's lap. I wiped the blood on the inside of my coat and looked up at the men who where sweating from nerves. I smiled and flashed my small teeth.

"Anyone else wanna make me angry?"