XO- four

A/N   smut

AGE TWENTY

"Fuck!"

His lips, his teeth. All over my body.

The marks he left, the black and blue marks of love and lust lay as evidence of him, all over my body. The way he'd look at me as I climaxed, the way he'd hold my hips down so I'd stop moving, it was...incredible.

He knew how my body worked, he knew my body better than I did. He knew how to give me the pleasure I craved. He was everything.

"God-I-I'm coming frank I'm-fuck!"

My nails dug into the flesh of his back, making love marks. Although his where different than mine, you could tell from afar what we've done.

"Mmn tomorrow, what's the plan?"

"Fuck no business Frankie-"

He bit my collarbone and then licked up my neck, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Fuck- t-the Herd is going off to a c-ah f-conference so there won't be lots of people"

"Keep talking"

Fuck.

I shook my head and he grabbed my neck. God I loved it when he was dominant with me.

"We can pull what we did with the l-last three- fuck Frankie please-"

"Last three?"

"The- b-balloons filling up t-the-"

He gripped my neck tighter and I bit my lip, what was I doing wrong?

"You wanna be like your mom? Be the Gerard I know you are. Do something Gerard would do"

He slammed into me harder making me jerk forward. God I couldn't think about work right now.

"Fuck Frankie more!"

He pulled out and slammed back in. He released into the condom, and I came all over my chest.

He pulled out of me and laid next to me, bringing my body close to his. He planted kisses all over my neck and then my cheeks.

"Can't we talk about work tomorrow?"

"Fine but I expect a great plan from you"

The Herd.

The Herd was our biggest competition ever since we arrived in New York. The city was filled with many homeless people and rich people who where desperate for anything they could get their hands on.

The Herd was the business that ran the city, no one fucked with them. That was until I arrived. I took down two of their other competitors and now I'm prepared to take them down.

They didn't even sell that great quality drugs. The sold pretty crappy heroine, a bunch of shitty marijuana, etc.

Bet they are the biggest drug corporations in the city, for millions of people.

New York City has maybe eight million people, that meant a gold mine for my business that was going great since I took down those three other competitors.

One of them was just starting out, they didn't even see it coming. I may or may not have killed two guys but Frankie doesn't know that, nor do I intended on telling him that.

The other two where pretty big but easy to manipulate. What could a small skinny boy with big hazel eyes and fire truck red hair possibly do to them?

In the famous words of my mother 'a whole fucking lot.' 

It's been months since we've got all of their money, their clients, and their drugs. Now all I needed to do was take The Herd down and I was set for life.

"The boss and his important guys go to a conference in Seattle. The rest of the guys are off for the week besides security. Once we take down security it's easy access. Simply grab what we need and if we have time I was thinking..."

"You where thinking?"

I bit my lip and then I kissed his he kissed me back but pulled away, raising an eyebrow.

"Power drill everything to the ceiling?"

I giggled and so did he.

"Gerard Way you are perfect"

He kissed my cheek and closed his eyes. I followed his actions and closed mine to drift into a long sleep.