Chapter 19

I'm sorry this is so short guys. I thought it was a good place to stop it <3 xo

___________________________________________________________________

Andy's POV

I didn't hear any moving from upstairs so I presumed that Rose was asleep. I was going to go and check on her in a few minutes.

"Man, I was so certain that he was going down." CC spoke, shaking his head.

"I know. We all were." Jinxx replied, holding onto Sammi's hand who looked quite distraught.

"I can't even imagine what Rose is going through." Ashley said, looking at the ceiling.

"This is going to be really hard on her." I said to no one in particular.

"Were the press there?" Jake asked.

"I don't think so, wouldn't matter if they were, anyway. When have we ever been upstanding citizens?" I managed a smile as I stood up. "I'm going to check on her, see how she's holding up."

I went upstairs and into my room to check if she was sleeping there. She wasn't of course so I went to her room. Rose wasn't in her bed and I started to get really worried. I walked to the other side of the bed and saw a small metal box on the floor. I crouched down and picked it up, opening it to find several blades in it.

"Shit!" I threw the box down and ran to the bathroom. I started banging on the door.

"Rose? Rose! Open the door, sweetie. Rose!" I called her name over and over again but there wasn't an answer.

"What's going on, dude?" Ashley asked as he had come upstairs, wondering what all the noise was for. He became worried when he saw the panicked look on my face.

"Rose is in the bathroom, and she's not opening the door. I know she has taken her razors with her because I saw some next to her bed." I said frantically.

"Give me a hand." He spoke, his voice calmer than mine as he indicated that we had to break the door down. I did as I was told and helped Ashley break the lock on the other side. By now, everybody had come up to see what was going on and why Ashley had gone up and not come back down again. We were also making a load of noise. After a few blows to the door, we fell forwards as we had broken the lock and went flying into the bathroom. I nearly fell head first into the mirror but my eyes registered what was in front of me and I fell to my knees. I heard Ashley groan in pain from the sight he saw too. The noise he made was completely terrible and he sounded like he was going to be sick.

"Rose, oh my god. Please..." Tears formed in my eyes as I picked up her nearly lifeless body and held her close to my chest.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I heard Jake shout, his voice assertive.

"Rose, please." I tried to shake her awake but I looked down and saw that she'd lost too much blood. The sight of it made me sick. Ashley put two fingers to her neck to check for a pulse.

"She's still alive, Andy. It's weak but it's there. The ambulance should be here soon."

"Darling, please don't leave me." I rocked her back and forth, the tears falling swiftly down my face. I buried my face into her neck, crying. It didn't bother me that I was getting her blood all over me. My white shirt had patches of red on it but I didn't care. I checked for her pulse again and it was weak. I put my head to her chest and heard a very faint heartbeat. She was just about breathing.

"Here." CC tried to stop the bleeding with bandages and he secured them around her wrists tightly.

"Rose, you know if you leave me, I'm coming with you. Come on, stay with me. Please!" I pleaded, my vision blurring from the tears. I didn't take my eyes away from her beautiful face and I took in every single feature as if this was the last thing I was ever going to see again. I kissed her lips, her eyes and her cheeks.

"Rosie, come on. I love you..." I whispered anything and everything to her even though she wasn't even awake. Everybody was around Rose and I, watching her life slowly slip away. Sammi had buried her face into Jinxx's chest and I could hear her whimpers. Jake had a grave face on and Ashley had tears in his eyes but he blinked them back.

My head snapped up when I heard distant sirens.

"The ambulance." CC spoke, going downstairs to open the door.

"She's upstairs." I heard him say a few minutes later as a few paramedics rushed in.

"Sir, we need you to let go of her." A lady told me but I was reluctant. I wanted to hold onto Rose forever.

"Come on, man. Come here." Ashley ushered me away from the scene and I let go of her, leaving her in the hands of the paramedics. He wrapped his arms around me, comforting me. We were both holding onto each other, I could feel him breathe heavily.

They put her on a stretcher and carried her down the stairs. Her skin was pale and she looked...dead.

"Ashley, I can't...I don't..." I was lost for words but he just tightened his hold on me, rubbing my back.

"Andy, pull yourself together because Rose needs you now. You ride in the ambulance with her and we'll follow you as soon as you leave, okay? She's going to get through this because she's a fighter but she needs you with her. So, go." He pushed me gently and I took heed of his advice, climbing into the ambulance. The doors were shut and I stared at her face.

"Rose, I know you're going to get through this." I spoke, more for myself than for her. I laced my fingers through her bloody hand and wished the driver would driver faster because with every second she wasn't in the hospital meant that it was a second closer to her never waking up again. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment, vote and fan please! I hope you liked it!