Whose Fault? Part 2. (If America Was Shot)

"America was pregnant. We aren't sure who the father is, but we would be able to help you figure it out."  The doctor explained.
"How"-I cleared my throat- "How long? Do you know?" I asked crying and mad at the universe for making it this way. 
"No more than 2 weeks. Maybe going into 3 weeks." He said, feeling sorry for me. 
"Is there some way? Some way that we can keep her alive till she awakes?" I pleaded.
"I'm sorry Your Highness, we did all that we could. If the baby was maybe 6 months, we could do something, but not at this early."
"SO You're JUST GOING TO LET A YOUNG FETUS DIE?!" I yelled. He knew that I was mad, and let me tell you...I was raging. 
"If there was any other way...I would do it in a heartbeat."He replied to my eagerness.
"You can keep her hydrated, while the baby grows!" I suggested. I knew nothing about children, so right now I was just throwing suggestions. 

"Im very sorry for your lost Prince Maxon. I will immediately find out who the father is. For that, I need a sample of your DNA and the other...?" He asked.
"Of course. I'll have it delivered to you immediately." 
"Can you get the guard's DNA too? Or would you prefer not to know."
"Yes, I prefer not to know. If the baby is not mine, I can't- I won't be able to live anymore." I said solemnly.

_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-

"Your Highness, I have the results." 

"Yes and...?" I said sadly and sadly.
"They're yours." 
"they're??" I ask too scared to hear the results.
"The embryo was about to split, there are twins growing right now." 

"No, No, No, This can't be happening," I screamed. "THIS IS JUST A BAD DREAM. I'LL WAKE UP SOON ENOUGH....." I hoped. But everyone in that room knew that it was true. 

"I'm sorry. A funeral will be held for all the people lost in the attack." 

I just lost 5 of the most people in my life. They all impacted me somehow. And now, it's just me....