2.

I got on my bike and followed Bill and the others to what they call the 'barrens'

It's a pretty place, but it was near a sewage pipe. It didn't stink that much ,surprisingly.

Everyone soon got off their bikes and made their way to Bill and I.

"Okay e-everyone, t-this is Samantha."Bill announced and I waved to them.

"Hi I'm Bev!"A girl replied and waved back,

"Hi!"

"I'm Richie!"A boy with huge glasses said with a wink,

"Why, hello."

"I'm Stanley but you can call me Stan!"A boy, jewish that is, barked out ,

"Hi there Stan!"

"And I'm Eddie! Eddie Kaspbrak!"He said as he stuck his hand out for me to shake it, I did and repeated the introduction.

I was so scared that I made the wrong impression already, then we all sat down and they started talking about some weird clown.

I started listening to Bev, "- red balloon inside my sink and it popped an blood went everywhere."

That reminded me of something that happened a few days ago,

**FlashBack**
As I sat on my porch late at night, I thought back to when everything was normal. When kids didn't go missing and Georgie still asked to play with my sister Kate. Kate left to live with my mom after Georgie passed, after he died, for some reason, things started happening.
As I pondered on my porch I was
frightened by a red figure floating. My eyes focused and it was a red balloon, floating towards me. I got up from the steps and grabbed the balloon string.
"You'll float too, you'll float too..."The voice chanted.
"YOULL FLOAT TOO!"The voice yelled as the balloon popped and blood splattered everywhere.
I screamed and ran inside, my father hot on my trail.
"Sammy what was it?"He asked as I am dripping blood.
"Do you not see it?"I ask as I sob, he gives me a weird look.
"I worry about you Sammy, please just go to your room."He said and I hurried to the bathroom.
I washed my whole body and I threw away my clothes, blood that thick would never come out.
**END OF FLASHBACK**

"You okay , doll?" Richie asked, as he came to sit by me.

"Well, what exactly did she mean by a red balloon?"I asked and Richie looked at the group.

"Well have you seen one?"He leaned in, his eager eyes set upon me.

"Y-yeah, just a couple nights ago. Saw one outside, a voice kept telling me that I would float then it yelled 'Youll float too' and the balloon popped and blood went everywhere."I explained and their eyes are widened in
bewilderment.

"This is all impossible!"Stan muttered, as he put his head in his hands.

"This stuff is pure imagination! None of it exists!"He yelled , as if having a mental breakdown.

Eddie handed Stan his aspirator, Stan immediately refused .

"I will not do that! It tastes like battery acid!"Stan exclaimed, pushing it away.

"As y-you all k-know, Georgie w-was taken . I-I believe t-t-that the c-clown got him. IT got h-him."Bill explained, emphasizing 'it'.

"Clown? I never see a clown! I seen a red balloon and blood, lots of it. No one mentioned a clown!"I said as I began to freak out.

"I seen a balloon too." Bev reassured ," but IT is the one behind it all. He knows your fears."

"IT knows your fears and uses it against you, he is pure evil. Everyone here has seen him or something like the balloon , even Stan."Eddie says," I seen him in the locker room showers, freaked me out."

I nodded, listening to his soft voice as he explained about the clown and his evil ways.

I got up,"I have to head home. My dad is probably worried."

"O-okay, I c-can walk you h-home if you'd l-l-like."Bill offered, I shook my head.

"You don't have too."I spoke and he got up and picked up his bike.

"T-too bad!"He stuttered, smiling, I grabbed my bike and we took off.

The group waved goodbye, I'm definitely coming back tomorrow too.

As we turned down my street Bill spoke up,"I can tell y-you know."

"Tell what?"I asked, with a suspicious tone.

"You like E-Eddie."He spoke with a smirk, I blushed violently.

"I-I do not! T-that's preposterous!"I exclaimed, and turned into my driveway.

Bill rode up beside me,"I-it's so o-obvious!"

"Okay, I do. I really do! Just please don't tell him!"I begged as Bill smiles.

"I won't, promise!"He said as we pinky promised, "See ya tomorrow!"

"See ya tomorrow!"I yelled back , walking inside my house.

He rode off, of course , back to the barrens.

"Sammy?" My dad asks,"that you?"

"Yeah dad! I was hanging out with friends!"I explained , as I walked into the kitchen where he was.

"Oh okay."He muttered as he flipped a pancake, 'Breakfast for supper, Yum!'

"Can I hang out with them tomorrow?" I asked, he nodded.

"Thanks  dad!" I said as I ran up to my room.

I entered my room and took off my shoes, I dug into my dresser and got a fresh pair of clothes. I laid them out and walked down stairs, getting ready for dinner.

It smelt like pancakes and sausage through out the house , but the kitchen was deserted . I looked around until I finally stumbled into the living room , I found him half asleep on the couch.

"Dad I'm not really that hungry, can I eat later?"I pleaded , he nodded and drifted back to sleep.

I tiptoed into the bathroom and got ready for my shower.

        *****D O N T   E A T   S O A P*****

As I changed clothes , the hairs in my neck stood up and I got an weird feeling. Quickly, I threw my pajamas on and rushed to my room. I brushed my hair out and French braided it, it curled my hair easily.
The hairs on my neck stood up again, and out of the corner of my eye I saw something.

A red balloon.

————————————————————————
Authors Note :
Editing still :D
I still suck at writing , because I'm actually dyslexic . I'm in no way joking , my Spanish teacher caught onto it when I was messing shit up every time .
So yeah , it's harder for me to write , and I'm basically illiterate now but I'm trying.

Hope you enjoy the cringe -