27Years Later (Pt.4)

{TRIGGER WARNING: has to do with gore and a contorted fucking sad scene and I'm fucking serious I even cried when writing it.}

We pull into Mike driveway and I get out and knock on the door.
"Wake up! We gotta kill a motherfucker!" I yell but Eddie shushes me.
I look back,"What? It's true!"
"But they'll think WE are killing the kids, instead of saving them."He explains, and I nod.
"Fair point."I say, then Mike opens his door, he looks all packed down with weapons.
"Let's go."Mike says, and he walks out. Along with Bill, Stan, and Richie.
I step back,"Okay, let's go!"
We go into the Neilbolt House, where it all began.
I walk
Behind Eddie,"OoH grey Water!"
Richie laughs, but Eddie turns around to be face to face with me.
"Funny."He says, then he pecks my lips.
I hear a gasp,"Wait the fuck up."
I look at Ben,"What?"
"You guys just kissed!!" He says, I walk ahead of everyone, Eddie trailing behind me.
"I don't know what you're talking about,"I say smirking,"Let's kiss- i mean kill this fucking clown."
They chuckle but still follow as I lead them into the house.
*****
Not far after I lead, Bill had to because I don't really know my way around good. He knows it from memory, he has a really good memory, it seems like.
He had to help with the rope to get down too.
We get to a huge room, with a pile of broken kids toys in a huge pile. And I look up to see kids floating, all go the kids that went missing.
"That's What IT means by floating..."I whisper, staring at the probably dead kids.
Bill looks around, we hear nothing, he checks around almost every corner.
Then we hear a laugh,"YOURE ALL GONNA FLOAT!"
I grab onto Eddie, and he holds me.
"Ssh it's okay. We can do this."He whispers into my ear, I nod.
We see IT pop up from the shadows, a scary sight to see.
"All back in one place! OH! Who is this?"He asks, looking at me.
Then his face contorts to a babies, and he begins to cry.
"MOMMY OH MOMMY SAVE ME!"IT screams, still crying.
"HELP MOMMY! AHHH MOOOM!"
I start to sob, falling to my knees,"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! SHE WAS MY BABY!"
IT then growls,"WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS BABY?"
I sob even harder,"YOU ARE A MONSTER!"
IT laughs,"NO YOU ARE!"
Eddie picks me up,"It's not real, it wasn't your fault I promise."
I sniff and grab the gun at my hip,"YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT."
I point the gun at ITs head,"PAY BACK MOTHERFUCKER."
I shoot all my bullets into ITs head, blood and skin floating away.
"SAM GET BACK!"Bev screams, pulling me back as IT starts shaking like crazy.
He comes rushing for me, but I hit him with the metal bat Bill handed me.
Then it rushes towards Mike, he slashes it with a machete.
It gets chopped, shot, and all that you could think of, before finally catching on fire.
IT starts screaming, his chest burning up from the inside, out.
We all back up a few steps, then we watch as IT finally dies.
The floating kids all stops and floating safely I the ground, some gasp for air. But most don't, most of them died.
The kids all rush to us and hug us, and I see my precious.
I get down on my knees as she in's to me, I pick her up and start crying again.
"Oh Naomi!" I say, as I spin the child.
I put her down as the others look at me,"I guess I have some explaining to do. But let's get these kids sorted out first."
________________________
A/n
OooOOooH!!!
Who do you think Naomi is??!
Will this story continue or will I be lazy and not update!?!?!(the first one for sure )
Byyyeee Losers