FINAL CHAPTER

"Yes, we found them all."Ben explains to the cops,"It's the same person who get the kids 27 years ago."
"W-we killed hi-him in S-s-self defense! H-he had a b-bat!"Bill lies, the cops and investigators believe us though.
After they questioned us, we all went to my home, including Naomi.
I told Naomi to shower and get ready for bed as I sat down with all of them
"Okay,"I start,"Naomi was a little girl that I adopted after I got my first house. Which was about 5 years ago, she was only three. She was living with a bunch of drug dealers, she was so skinny and didn't even know her name. I adopted her without any trouble, they didn't want her. Luckily she doesn't remember that,"
I could see them all on the edge of their seats,"But she went missing two
Months ago, but they said they found her body. The said they did, but she doesn't have blonde hair, I knew it wasn't her. Then You called and I just knew in the back of my head IT had her. And I'm glad I got her back, she's like my kid."
Most of them were in tears, Eddie ours his arm around me,"You did the right thing. And you seem like a great mom,
Or guardian."
"She calls me Mom,"I say a tear slipping out,"She is my daughter, technically."
He chuckles,"Yeah."
I lean my head on his shoulder,"Eddie, Thank you."
I can feel him smile,"No problem, but why are we?"
I look at him,"Whatever you wanna be babe."
He kisses me,"I'd like you to be a Kaspbrak but-"
I kiss his lips, long and hard.(;))
"But what?"I ask, he laughs.
"But you probably don't want that." He says, looking down.
"You gotta be kidding me Wheezy!" Richie says,"She's in love with you! And you're in love with her! Get with it!"
We all laugh and Eddie looks at me," I love you."
I peck his lips,"I love you too."
  ******** 2 weeks LATER********
"Naomi! Give Uncle Richie a hug!"I yell as Richie gets his suitcase.
She runs up and hugs him tightly,"Bye uncle Richie!"
"Bye kiddo! But c'mere!"He says, then he whispers in her ear.
She smirks widely and runs around the living room,"HES MOVING HERE MOMMY!"
Richie laughs,"That was supposed to be a surprise, but yeah I am."
I side hug Richie,"I'm glad! I can't wait!"
We give our goodbyes, but Eddie stays back.
I hug him, we sway around as we hold eachother.
"Hmm I love you,"I say, he sighs.
"I love you too,"He says,"I gotta go back and pack my stuff though."
I smile," Can we go to help?"
"You don't have to,"He says,"But the help would be appreciated, I think I'll have a lot of boxes."
Naomi runs up and whispers to me,"Is He my daddy?"
I smile and whisper back,"maybe."
She giggles and runs to her room,"HE BETTER BE!"
He laughs," what'd she say?"
"Nothing,"I say," I should probably tell her that you're moving in though."
"Yeah that'd be smart!"He says, he kisses my forehead.
          ******3 weeks later******
"Naomi, stay with uncle Mike and listen to him. We'll be back tomorrow morning okay?" I explain, she nods.
"Okay, I love you mommy."She says, hugging my neck.
"I love you too."I say hugging her back.
Eddie and I head to the restaurant for our date, we've been dating for a month and a half now. He moved in about a month ago, and we've gotten pretty serious.
As we eat our food, Eddie goes to the bathroom.
I pick it my lobster that I ordered, then he walks out with a big grin.
He gets on one knee if front of me, then everyone's heads turn.
"Samantha, will you marry me?" He asks,  his fave a violent red.
"Yes!"I say, tears slipping out of my eyes.
He slips the ring on and applause erupts through the restaurant,"Samantha Kaspbrak... I love it."
__________________________
A/n
Comment if I should have a bonus chapter and what it should be about!!
And I hope you guys have liked this book, I mean I think it's okay for my like second book... so yeeeeah
Vote, comment or do whatever!!
Farewell Losers