4.

"Sammy wake up!" My dad yelled, I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it.

After my second shower last night, I didn't see the blood dripping from my ceiling. But it was there, it puddled on my hardwood floor.

I got dressed and did all the stuff I usually do but since school let out I didn't have anywhere in particular to go .

Then I remembered , I actually did have somewhere to be. I was going to hang out with Eddie , wherever we agreed on . It was about half past nine , I thought I should head out . I liked to get to places earlier , so I could enjoy the quietness before everyone else got there . I guess it , sort of , relieved my anxiety .

"Dad," I called , " is it alright if I hang out with some friends today?"

He replied with a simple 'Yes, but don't break anything!' , and I took off . I yelled an 'I love you' but didn't hear him yell it back. But I knew he did , he always did.

I picked up the bike , the handles seemingly dirty .

'Nasty mud ,' I thought to myself .

My father and I weren't very close , we were about as close as acquaintances would be . We still said 'I love you' , even when it felt forced .

My mom had left us a couple years ago , two I think . We just grew farther apart, even worse when we moved. Not sad really I mean it was  like having a roommate, except they told you what to do sometimes.

As I rose my rust bucket down the dirt pathway , I seen a certain curly headed boy.

"Hey Stan!" I greeted , as I stopped my bike a few feet away from him.

"Hi, Sam!" He replies back, he seemed to be lost in thought.

I got off my bike and walked over to him , he smiled at me as I took a seat.

  "Are you okay, Stan?" I asked him, his smile soon faded.

"I like someone ,"He began , " She lives across from me, but I don't know how to talk to her. I don't know if I should even look at her ."

"Well you definitely need to get closer to her , friendship wise . Maybe you could bring her flowers , or her favorite candy!"

He looked pretty confident after that , he probably had the same idea as I did.

"You're right, I could do that. Plus they marked down the candy at the shop!"He gabbled , while Richie and the rest of the gang rode up .

"Hey guys!" I exclaim , they all unsaddled their titanium horses and sat down .

Eddie sat next to me , I wished he would've scooted a little closer .

"You okay?"He asked and I nodded,"we should tell them, ya know."

"Yeah..."I muttered , I clasped my hands together.

"O-ok-ka-kay ! W-we n-n-need t-to ta-l-lk." Bill stuttered out, he seemed very stressed.

"Yeah," Beverly spoke, "I agree."

"L-Lat-t-t-ly we h-h-have a-a-ll been s-se-seeing th-this-" Bill spike, his hands where shaking.

"Clown."I interrupted, as I stared at my palms.

"I'm sorry bill."I apologized.

"I-it's , al-al-right-t," He spoke, "L-like she s-s-said. All o-or m-most of us, h-have b-b-b-b-een seeing a-a cl-Clown."

Eddie took a deep puff of his inhaler, same old pretty boy .

Bill looked at me , signaling for me to talk, so I took my opportunity.

"Uh, so last night I was in my house and I seen a balloon," I began, " And I was backing away and backed right into IT. And I got scared and ran into the street, and a bunch of balloons started floating out of nowhere. They all smothered me and kept popping which led to blood getting all over me and then Eddie pulled me out."

I looked over at him and he had little splatters of blood still on his shoes. I looked to everyone else , they looked petrified.

"And then IT , or whatever you call him, came out of my house but my neighbor turned on her light and he just left." I explained, the memory made me feel paralyzed . [shout out to NF, go listen to Paralyzed by him.]

"For god sakes!"Ben exclaimed , he got up and rushed to me , "Are you even okay?"

"Yeah, a little traumatized but I'm fine." I replied,  everyone seemed to laugh , even myself.

Then it dawned on me , " He kind of left blood everywhere , and claw marks too. My dad can't seem them , but I bet you guys can . Do you want to come check it out?"

"Oo, a free ticket into your house," Richie spoke with a shit-eating grin , " I'm in!"

We all laughed , everyone seemed to agree and we headed to my house .

****

I got off my bike, everyone followed in suit.

"Ha not the first time I've been in here."Richie joked, he failed at smirking .

"Yeah the first time you were up here you about shit yourself before you had to go to the bathroom."I retorted, Richie kicked the rock beside him and lightly punched my arm.

I pointed to where the claw marks where,"He dove at me and almost got me but I ran."

"And I have no clue we're the blood is coming from."I explained , while I looked at my ceiling.

Eddie took a puff of his inhaler, his face was scarcely pale.

"Well,"Stan started, as he examined the claw marks," you can't fix those. But I mean we're the only ones that can actually see them."

"Yeah...But the blood."Beverly retorted, as it dripped onto Eddie's shoe.

He looked down in disgust, before he sprinted to the bathroom.

"Gee wiz Eddie! I can hear you hurling from here!"Richie yelled and Ben slapped his arm.

"Be nice!" Ben said and we all looked back up to the ceiling.

"Duct tape?" Mike asked, I laughed lightly.

"I have no clue."I replied , they followed me to the laundry room ,where we grabbed rags and cleaning supplies .

Ben was hesitant , but decided to help anyways.

We scrubbed and wiped the walls and ceiling, Beverly mopped the floor as Richie had
slipped.

 Proud of our hard work we all went to my kitchen and grab a snack

Eddie hadn't left the bathroom yet, we all got worried.

"Hey , I'm gonna check on Eddie!"I announced, they looked up with a nod but continued on .

What was taking him so long?
________________________
A/N
Just edited this chapter .
Get Litty and cringe wit mee

Alright by guys !