6.

Eddie's PoV
Its been 2 days and Samantha still  hasn't woken up. I've been here the entire time and no sign of improvement, it's worrying me a lot.
I grab her hand and squeeze it,"Samantha you gotta come back! Please for me?"
"Eddie we have to go!"My mother says, dragging me out of the room.
********** 2Weeks later
SAMANTHAS POV
I wake up and look around me, all I remember was jumping off into the water with Beverly. That's all I remember, I try and remember what happened after that but I can't.
No one was in my room, not even the gang. Kinda makes me sad that no one is here, I thought they were my friends.
I switch on the radio next to my bed, and I switch it to the news.
"Seven local kids were found, they uncovered much of the truth behind the local missing children. Henry Bowers, was claimed guilty of all charges of murder, as he claimed to kill all the children. The seven kids that exposed Mr.Bowers were: Bill Denbrough,Stanley Uris, Beverly Marsh, Richard Tozier, Ben Hascom, Mike Hamlon, and Eddie Kaspbrak. Thank you for all your help and donations."
I stared straight ahead, the defeated It! I know the real truth, the defeated It! My blood pressure rises and the machine goes off, and a nurse walks in.
"Oh you're awake."She says, bringing in a Doctor.
******
After a lot of tests they say I could go home in a couple of days. It's only been and hour since I woke up.
As I eat a portion of my lunch/ breakfast, my door busts open and Eddie Kaspbrak runs in.
"Samantha Rose, I am in love with you!"He says loudly, as he smashes his lips onto mine.
I kiss back, the kiss deepens and it lasts for another minute.
I pull away and catch my breath, so does he, taking a hit from his aspirator.
"Samantha Rose, will you be my girlfriend?"He asks, I nod.
"Yes I will! But Eddie I have so many questions."I say and he nods.
"I know and I'm gonna answer them!"He says and then Bill and Bev walk through the door.
They see I'm awake and rush over to me, engulfing me into a hug. The rest of the gang piles in and engulfs me into an even bigger hug.
"I love you guys so much!"I say and Eddie smiles,"especially you.
________________________
A/n
Where do I take off? I'm sorry I skipped a lot of the story, I forgot most of it due to my short term memory loss... I really am sorry, I really can't remember the movie at all, I'm seeing it this weekend so I'll see if I can revise or edit the story!!
Byyyeee Losers!!