Chapter 2

You didn't get to sleep a wink. It was useless. You couldn't block the sound of the flute completely and your heart kept racing faster.

It only stopped when the sun rose. You wanted to just roll in your bed and go to sleep but school was waiting for you. You had no choice but to get up with a loud groan.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Are you okay, dear? You look like very exhausted," Seokjin said as he set the table for breakfast. (Y/N) was already seated, ready to consume everything in your sight.

"Nothing. Just couldn't sleep."

"Couldn't sleep? Is something bothering you?"

You shook your head and then looked at your Brother. He seemed to be looking fine and would have a pleasant sleep as well.

"Did you hear someone playing the flute last night?"

"Flute?"

You realised that your Brother must not have heard it since he looked rather confused by her question. You shook her your and told him it was nothing.

You thought maybe your Brother fell asleep once he went upstairs so he must have missed it. Putting that aside, you ate your breakfast and headed off to school.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"(Y/N)... are you okay?"

The first person you were greeted at school was your Boyfriend. Jimin was the school president so he had to reach school early and help out with everything that is necessary. He had to set an example to everyone. A model student would be perfect to describe him.

"I'm fine. Just couldn't sleep last night."

He made an 'o' with his lips. The two of you walked to your class. Jimin's class was on the opposite direction but he would always accompany you. Simply because he wanted to spend every single moment with you.

You were walking side to side and he was not saying anything so you glanced at him. He had a concerned look on his face. Probably after hearing that you wouldn't sleep last night.

You tapped on his shoulder and poked his cheek with your forefinger when he turned to you. You grinned at him as he looked at you puzzled.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I can just sleep in class. I will fill up my energy during lessons."

His lips curved up and ran his hand through your hair.

"Don't get caught though. I don't want to be the one marking you to attend detention class."

"Looking down on my skills?"

The two of you bursted out laughing.

By the time you reached the room, the bell rang. He reached out to hold your hand and sandwiched it between his two hands.

"See you during break."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

You managed to sleep through all the classes until break time. The only time you decided to wake up because you had been looking forward to eat the food that Seokjin had prepared for you.

As usual, you were sitting with your friends in class and Jimin had decided to join as well. Jimin didn't bring his lunchbox so you shared yours. You don't share your food with anyone, except him. Jimin often spends his lunch with his friends at the canteen but for today, he wanted to ditch his friends and stay with you.