Chapter 15

Seokjin noticed Namjoon being restless and he glanced over at where he was looking at. He studied the boy's expression and turned to Min and Hoseok who also noticed the same thing.

Namjoon turned back to them and noticed that they were looking at him. His cheeks ended up turning a bit pink and he looked down to avoid eye contact with any of them.

He fidgeted in his seat uncomfortably as they continued to stare at him. He let out a sigh and stood up.

"Umm I'm going off first," he excused himself shyly and quickly escaped from his hyungs.

They nodded at him and he left the cafe while taking a quick glance at you who was also looking at him.

"Why are kids nowadays so complicated?" Seokjin asked as he watched the boy walked away and his sister definitely not being so obvious.

"They are kind of both your kids though," Min reminded him which made Seokjin looked at him in shock. He couldn't really make a good comeback to it so he just kept his mouth shut.

Min stared at you and Jimin seated at the table and shook his head.

"I feel bad for Namjoon though. That boy had never felt love with the other gender. Just breaking hearts and now he's in love. He just had to fall for a girl who's way younger than him and has a boyfriend."

Min let out a sigh and Hoseok made a noise in agreement. Hoseok also turned to look at (Y/N) and Jimin and his heart ached as he saw how Jimin just smiled at (Y/N) without knowing anything.

"But then I feel bad for Jiminie though. That boy is such an angel and he doesn't know anything. He had always spent his life loving only one girl and yet the fate decided to play with feelings, making that girl waver her feelings towards him. Falling for another."

Hoseok glanced at Min and Min glanced back at him, nodding to each other as they totally understood what they were saying.

"I hope she makes up her mind soon," Min added.

"Why choose when she can date both?"

Both of them looked at Seokjin with their mouths wide open.

"What?" he asked, feeling confused at their reaction.

"Are you sure you are an angel? Coz that is definitely not right in the laws of love of human life."

"Yeah hyung. That's just wrong."

"Nothing can be wrong when she's as fabulous as I am. Besides even if she did choose one, will fate let that love live? We are standing on the thin thread that he made us walk on. He could do anything and we wouldn't be able to stop it. You know it the best, Min."

Min just looked away even though he definitely knew what Seokjin was talking about.

It was never their choice. Life depended on him. Whatever he does, it will happen. No one had control over their own lives and he knew it the best.

"Anyways, I'm going to meet him soon."

Min's eyes widened and his ears twitched.

"Let me come with you.

"No, Min. You know how it works."

Min clicked his tongue and jumped off the counter. The other two just stared at the cat without saying anything, in worry of ending up making him feel worse.

Min stood still at his spot but did not turn back.

"Please do take care of yourself though."

"Of course," Seokjin said with a smile.