Chapter 11

It was the day of Jimin's soccer competition. You went early to support your boyfriend who was getting ready for the match. The moment he saw you, his face lit up and he skipped towards you.

"You came!"

"Of course I did. I must witness you making history."

He laughed until his head dropped backwards. He grabbed your hand and took you to the spectator seat.

"Take a sit here. You can see me clearly from there. Is hyung not coming though?"

You shook your head with a small frown.

"He had work to do. He said sorry but he's preparing dinner for us."

"Yes a treat after my victory!"

He threw a fist in the air like he had already won the match. You laughed as you found his actions cute and he joined laughing with you soon.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Seokjin didn't really have any work to do. He did have something to do but it was not related to his job. To be honest, he never had work to do. Company work that is. Nonetheless, he needed to give a reason so he went with that.

He knocked on the door and gave a weak smile to the person who answered it.

"Hey, it's me," he said.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

You watched him play at his best condition and each time he scored a goal, he looked at you to make sure you saw it.

You looked at him fondly. You felt bad since you didn't tell him everything. Especially the part about the mysterious talking cat and beautiful late night flute performance. It would just complicate everything and you didn't want Jimin to get involved in this mess.

And of course, as expected, they won the match in the end. During the award ceremony, Jimin lifted his medal to you so that you could see it. You gave him a thumbs up.

You waited for him outside the waiting area as he took a shower in the changing room. Jimin ran towards you. He carried you and twirled you around. You giggled softly as he did.

He put you down and held your hand so that the two of you could head back.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

You pressed the doorbell as you two waited for your brother to answer. However, the person who answered was not Seokjin and he was definitely someone you weren't totally expecting so you froze at your spot.

"Oh my. Little kitten brought her boyfriend home."

"W-what are you doing here?!"

"Oh hyung asked me over for dinner."

Namjoon looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at him. Jimin bowed at him and had his hands clasped together in front.

"I-I'm Park Jimin. Mr Pied Piper?"

Namjoon let out a laughter and nodded his head.

"I'm Namjoon , Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you. You don't have to be so formal. Just call me Hyung yeah?"

"Y-yes nice to meet you, Namjoon hyung."

You felt so awkward so you pulled Jimin's wrist and rushed past Namjoon who helped to close the door behind.