Chapter 21

You decided to go with the flow while you ate breakfast with your parents. You got up to change into your uniform but it wasn't there. Your closet seemed different. It was filled with more pretty and cute clothes that you had not seen before. You saw the lady walked past your room.

"Umm...where's my school uniform?"

She giggled and you wondered what was so funny about your question.

"You are a college student, (Y/N). You graduated long time ago. Have you not waken up fully yet?"

She giggled more and walked away from your room.

'College?!' you couldn't believe it until you remembered that this was an illusion. You let out a sigh and stared at your clothes.

"What would I wear? I guess I'll just stick to a white shirt and blank pants. Casual won't fail me."

You dragged the clothes and put it on. You stood in front of your mirror and checked yourself out. When you looked at yourself closely, you did realise that you looked a bit older, hair longer and little taller. On the vanity, you saw all sorts of makeup on it. You scratched your head a bit.

"Do I need to put on makeup? I don't really know how... gosh."

You stared at it and shrugged. You decided to just apply some CC cream which was easiest to use and fill in your brows. You stared at the eyeliner and gulped.

"I don't wanna poke my eyes... I'll just spot some pink eye shadow and mascara."

You completed your eye makeup and applied a pink lipstick to match it. You didn't know what to do with your hair.

"Seriously being a college student is a really frustrating."

You decided to straighten your hair so that it looked neat and decided you were done with your outfit for the day.

"Wait a minute. I don't even know which college I'm attending."

Your phone started ringing and you groaned as you reached to pick it up. It was Minji who called you.

[Where are you?! Are you going to leave me alone for the first lecture?]

You gasped and quickly rushed downstairs. The lady was waiting for you with a smile, greeting you off as you wore your shoes. With respect, you bowed at her and left the house.

You stood in the middle of the road and mentally facepalmed yourself as you didn't bring your bag or any of the books that you were supposed to bring. But it would just waste more time since you didn't know what books to bring in the first place.

Now there was a second problem. You have no idea which college you go to.

[Woman! Are you ignoring me?!]

Her voice cleared your thoughts away and your eyes lit up with hope.

[Hehe... Minji I know this may sound weird but umm... which college do we go to again?]

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

You finally reached the college. It was huge as expected. You couldn't believe you actually managed to get into the course that you wanted.

Minji was waiting for you at the entrance to pick you up. You didn't really tell her the details but it seemed like she didn't want to attend the first class alone. She held your hand and pulled you. You let her pull you to wherever she wanted since you knew it was a better idea as you didn't know the way.