PART 2

RECAP- OM AND SHIVAAY LEAVE FOR BAREILLY
...
JOURNEY BEGINS
OM- What are you thinking shivaay?
SHIVAAY- nothing..I just hope we find out the secret of svetlana so that this story can end forever.
I cursed that day when i gave Svetlana a job in our company..I wish I had not given her the job.I wish I could change the past... Sometimes I feel that all this has happened because of me. Its all my fault.
OM- Shivaay, its not because of you but because of mr.oberoi...
Please dont say this again..just have faith...everything will be fine...
OM WAS TALKING TO SHIVAAY AND SUDDENLY A GIRL COMES INFRONT OF THE CAR..
SHIVAAY AND OM HEADS TOWARDS THE GIRL.
The girl murmurs in the condition of unconsciousness- plzz save my mom and then becomes completely unconscious.
OM TOOK HER TO THE CAR..MADE HER LIE ON THE SEAT. HE TRIES TO BRING HER TO THE SENSES.
HE SPRINKLES SOME WATER ON that GIRL AND BRINGS THAT GIRL TO THE SENSES.
OM- ARE you okay?
GIRL - nodded in yes
SHIVAAY- I apologise for what happened now. Well what is your name and why were you running on the middle of the road?
GIRL- Plz dont say sorry...its not your fault..im the one who is running madly on the road and btw my Name is GAURI, GAURI KUMARI SARMA..PANCHVI PASS FROM BAREILLY NAMASTE!
OM- Sarma?
Oh you mean sharma, right?
Gauri- wahi to kaha sarma
Om- never mind
Shivaay- so are you from bareilly?
Well we were also going to bareilly...if you want we can drop you?
Gauri- no i will go myself.
You do not need to suffer. Thanks for asking.
Shivaay- no plz I insist..come with us...and you're not able to walk properly anyway.
GAURI SITS IN THE CAR IN THE BACK SEAT..JUST THEN SHIVAAY GETS A CALL
Shivaay- no how could you do this?
Do you know that deal costs for 100 crores and you just.....O my god...Damn it...Listen you are fired..do not show me your face ok..
HE CUTS THE CALL...AND GAURI IS SHOCKED..WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT 100 CRORES...
Gauri-  what did you just say?
100 crores?😱
Kahi hum kono sapna to nahi dekh rahe na...
Aapko pata hai hume to sirf ek hi insaan pata hai jo itni saari deals karta hai?
OM- WHO?
GAURI - what? You don't know him?
Where do you live? In the forest?
He is so famous... And you are asking me WHO...
OM GAVE disgusted LOOK TO HER...AND THEN SHIVAAY ASKED ABOUT THE MAN THAT DEALS LIKE HIM...
Gauri- arey he is the one and only super smart intelligent  SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI
HEARING TO THIS BOTH OM AND SHIVAAY SMIRKED, TO WHICH SHE SIMPLY ASKED
Gauri- why are you both laughing?
Om- because aap jis shivaay singh oberoi ki baat kar rahi hai woh aur koi nahi ye hai...😃
GAURI SHOCKED SHIVOM ROCKS...
GAURI- forgive me, I didn't know that you're shivaay.
SHIVAAY- its ok gauri...
And after sometime they reach bareilly..
.
.
.
Precap - rikara conversation

Ps: keep giving your love
Do vote and comment