part 7

AND I'M BACKKK.....😆
.
Recap- gauri kidnapped
.
Omkara tried to figure out the whole scenario which just took place..
He rushed home and inform everyyhing to shivaay...
Shivaay and om rushed to gauri's home...
Gauri's mom was preparing food in the kitchen,seeing both shivom at her house she gets happy...

Gm - areyy shivaay om aao na...
Bohot shi samay par aaye ho...pata hai mai abhi khana hi bana rahi thi..par pata nai gauri kahan...aaj to uske man pasand dal chawal banai hai...pata nai ye ladki kahan chali jati hai...
Aap logon ko pata hai use dal chawal itne pasand hai ke pure saal bhi use khilao to bhi kam lagega..
(Ohh you guys!! Come come.
What a great timing!! You know i was preparing gauri's fav dal chawal. She loved it so much. You know she can eat dal chawal for a whole year and never bored. Silly girl. But i wonder where's she?)
.
And she laughs but seeing no reaction from shivom she asked as if she sensed that something is fishy...
.
Gm- kya hua?! Aap log itne pareshaan kyun hai? Sab thik to h na?
(You guys seemed very tensed. Is everything okay?)
Shivaay- woh auntyji...hum...woh..
(Actually aunty...)
Om- aunty woh gauri...
(Aunty gauri...)
Gm- gauri??... Gauri ko kya...chup kyun ho gaye??bataon na kahan he meri gauri...
(Gauri? What happened to her? Tell me where's my child?)
Om - wo kuchh gunday gauri ko uthakar le gaye...
(Some goons have kidnapped her.)
Gauri's mom collapsed on floor crying vigorously...
Gm- aise kaise wo meri beti ko utha kar le ja sakta hain...
Kitni baar maine gauri ko samjhayA tha ke chale jaate hai yahan se kahin dooor...bohot dooor...
Par usne meri baat nahi mani..aur ab phir se woh meri beti ko utha ke le gaya...
Kahin usne meri beti ke saath kuch...
Nahin mai uss kali ko apni beti ke saath kuch karne nahi dungi...
Mujhe jhana hoga..
(How can they kidnapped my daughter?? I have told her so many times , let's leave this place but no. She never listens to me. And see, they've kidnapped her again.
What if he does something wrong with her then? No no
That bastard kali. I won't spare him this time.)
Shivom- kali??
She explained everything...
Flashback (2 years)
One day gauri And her mom went to eat gol gappas when they notice everybody on the street running here and there..
Gauri asked a girl that why is everybody running and from whom..the girl didn't say anything but "kali"..
Gauri and her mom got scared and started to run but fails...kali grabbed her mothers pallu...
She started to scream to leave her but failed..gauri comes there and started hitting kali but in vein...but when Kali saw gauri...he left gauri'mom and goes near gauri and started to touch her but gauri slapped her on his face which lead to kali's anger and he dragged her to his house and started beating her but to gauris good fate...she escaped...and sent kali to jail...

Gm- after these 2 years he came back...
Shivaay and om was about to go when gauri's mom stopped them...
Gm- om tum kali ke baare mai kuchh janna chahte the na??
(Om you wanted to know everything about kali right?)
Om nodded
Gm- i will tell you everything par pehle plzz meri beti ko le aao...
(I'll tell you everything but plz bring me my daughter. )
Both shivom reached kali's place...
Om started to scream kali's name...
He came downstairs...
Om held his collars and started to beat him...blood was oozing out from his head and mouth...
Om asked about gauri...
Kali laughed and said...
Kali- accha to humare alawa bhi uska koi chahne wala hain...
Dekhne mai to aap koi shehri babu lag rahe hai par koi fayda nahi hai use dhundhne ka. Gauri humari hai Aur chirraiya ko desi launday zyada pasand hai...
Aur aaj raat usse shaadi kar ke mai use apna gulam bana lunga...
(Ohh so you also liked her. Nice. You looked like a modern boy but let me tell you gauri is mine and she only likes desi boys. And after marrying her tonight, she'll be forever mine. My slave.)
And he started to laugh evilly...
Om burnt in anger and again asked her About gauri or else he will kill him...
Kali signal one of his man to bring gauri...the man bring gauri...
Om sees gauri coming downstairs with a heavy chain on her legs...
She was screaming in a pleading tone to let her go...
Om goes near gauri and tell her that she is safe now...
Both om and shivaay started to beat the goons and kali..kali felt weak abd started to run but om caught him and slapped him hard for doing such things with gauri...he collapsed on the floor losing his consciousness...
Police came and arrest him...
Shivay goes near gauri and hug her...
They went to gauri's house where gauri's mom waiting for gauri at the door.. She was crying...
When she heard the cars break she hurriedly goes near it and see gauri...
She hugged her tightly and started to kiss her on her cheeks and forehead..
They all went into the house...
Gm- mujhe to samajh hi nahi aa raha hai ki mai aap logo ka shukriya kese karu...meri beti mujhe wapas lotane ke liye aapka bohot bohot aabhar...
(I don't know how will i be able to return the favour. You saved my daughter's life.  Thank you so much. I'll be obliged by you for the rest of my life.)
Shivaay and om smiled...
They were about to go but gauri stopped themm...
Gauri- bade bhaiyya thankoo...
Agar aaj aap nahi hote to pata nahin...
(Shivaay bro, thank you very much. Because of you I'm safe now.)
.
And she started to cry..shivaay consoled her..
Gauri now goes to om and smiled towards him in a thanking manner...
He smiled too...

Gm- bohot dair ho gayi hai...aur aap logo ne khana bhi nahi khaya hoga...to aaiye khana kha lijiye aur aaj raar yahi ruk jaiye...kal subah hote hi chale jana..
(It's very late and you guys haven't eaten anything. Come let's eat. And you guys should stay here tonight.)
Both shivom accepted and everybody had their dinner..
Gm- gauri beta jao unhe unka kamra dikha do...
(Gauri guide them to their room.)
Gauri nodded and take them to their room...
Gauri was about to go but she noticed that somebody was holding her hand...she saw upside to find none other than omkara...
Om goes outside the house still holding gauri's hand..
Gauri- aap....
(You?)
She was about yo ask sonething but om put his finger on her lips saying "shhh"
Om - gauri...
And then he just hugged her...
She was shocked..but after sometime she too reciprocate the hug...
Om realised what he was doing and embarrassedly left her and went to his room...
Gauri was still standing there thinking about what om had just did...
She was blushing...
And happy to see a new omkara...
She left too...
.
.
This is it...
Let me know how's it...
Plzzz plzzz plzz vote and comment....
Silent readers plzz vote...
Will soon upload the next part
Till then..
Bye😆
.
Precap - gauri's mom revealed svetlana's mystery...
.
Stay tuned