part 20

Recap- aniri convo.
.
Scene 1
Bareilly
Gauri was packing her bags. She was in hurry. Just then her mom and richa entered in her room.
Gm- jaane ki tayyari ho gayi?
G- ji maa, bas ab nikalne hi waale the.
Maa aap apna khayal rakhna aur ha time pe dawai lena. Nakhre mat karna.
Richa- gauri tu fikar mat kar. Mai hoon na. Tu bas khushi khushi ja.
Yahan ki chinta chod de.
Gauri smiled and hugged her. She take blessings from her mother and hugged her. Both have tears in their eyes. After sometime gauri leaved from there.
.
Scene 2
Mumbai
Annika pov
Uss ke aane ka time ho gaya hai aur mai abhi tak railway station nahi pohchi. Ek to mai usey pehchanti bhi nahi hu. Aur woh bhi to iss bade sheher mai pehli baar aayi hai.
Just then shivaay saw her panicking. He tapped her shoulder and said -
"Are you alright?"
A- arey mai kaise alright ho sakti hu. Meri business mai jo partner hai woh aane wali hai aur mai abhi tak usey lenw nahi gayi hu. Uske aane ka time ho gaya hai. Pata nai mai waha tak kaise pohchungi.
S- annika relax!! Breath, breath..
A- arey aapka breath gaya tel lene.
S- annika, tumne bataya nahi ke tumne apna partner choose kar liya hai.
A- shivaay ye aapke liye surprise hai. Jab aap usey dekhenge to I'm sure aap bohot khush ho jayenge.. Tab tak intezaar kariye..😃
Shi- tab to jldi jao. Mujhse wait nahi ho raha..
And she left to the railway station
Scene 2
Railway station
A girl was standing there in her salwar suit, fidgeting with her dupatta. Her beautiful kohl eyes were searching someone.
She asked a coolie to pick up her luggage to the taxi stand.
She said- "bhaiyya, ab harharaike humara saaman utha lijiye".
Listening to the word " harharaike",annika run to the girl and said- gauri?
She lifted her hand to have a handshake but she folds her hand and said- namaste, ji hum gauri. Par aap?
(Yes its our gauri, annika's new business partner😆)
A- namaste😀 mai annika
G- ohh annika bhojai aap😃😃
And she hugged her.
G- uhh sorry woh hum kab se yahan khade the to thore se darr gaye the..
A- its ok.. Mai aagayi hu na. Chalo oberoi mansion om or shivaay ko surprise dena hai na😃
And she nodded with a smile.
A smile that shows how excited she was. She wanted to meet his jatadhari friend who once she hated the most. She laughed on her thought. She wanted to see the shocking and surprised om. What will he do when he saw her in front of him. Will he smile or will he be happy?
She was thinking all this all the way to oberoi mansion. Her thoughts were disappeared when annika informed her that they've reached home.
Her heartbeat was increasing as she walked inside the beautiful mansion.
.
Scene 3
Oberoi mansion
Om pov.
Itna ajeeb feel kyo ho raha hai.. Woh bhabhi kehti hai na woh ho raha hai.... Ha michmichi. Michmichi si ho rahi hai..
Just then he heard annika's shouting voice from hall. He went to check.
Om- bhabhi kya hua?
Annika- om,dadi, shivaay,ru, badepapa,papa,jhanvi aunty,pinky aunty mai ab aap sab ko mere naye business partner se milana chahti hu.
Everybody's face excitingly seeing the door to see annika's new partner..
She entered the hall and annika said-.
"Everybody she is my partner, gauri sharma!!"
Everybody were happy to see her but om and shivaat were shocked and surprised.
A- to kaisa laga surprise shivaay?
Shivaay- gauri, tum?😃
He go near her and hugged her. While hugging he said-kaisi hai.?
G- hum theek hai bade bhaiyya!! Aap kaise hai? Hume miss kiya ya nahi😀
S- ekdum badiya. Off course bohot miss kiya!
Shivaay introduced gauri to everybody. How he and om meet her. How she and her mom helped in the swetlana matter. Tej and jhanvi thanked her and gave her blessings 👼🙏❤️
Now,,
Gauri moved near omkara who was still in a shock. Both were looking deeply into each others eyes. Just then rudy came and hugged her introducing himself.
Rudy- didi, aapse milkar mujhe bohot accha laga. Aapna ekdum khidkitod hai😃
Gauri- khidkitod? Matlab?
Anni-  kya??? Tumhe khidkitod nahi pata? Areyy khidkitod... Matlab sabse mast...
G- ohhh😅😃
Now gauri looked towards om and wanted to talk.She was giggling at the fact that her jatadhari is still in a shock😅
Understanding the situation aniru left from there.
Now,,
Everyone leaved from there. only rikara were there.
Gauri- omkaraji!!.
She tapped his shoulder.
Om- to tum annika bhabhi ki nayi partner ho?😃.
G- ji.
He was so happy that he hugged her very tightly and said - " im so happy gauri, k tum yahan aa gayi ho."
G- hume bhi aapse dobara mil kar bohot khushi huyi😁
After sometime they broke the hug.
Om- toh kaisi ho?
Yahan aane mai koi taklif to nai huyi na..
G- hum acche hai.. Aur bilkul takleef nai huyi. waise kaisa laga humara surprise?
Om- bohot hi accha!! Sach mai ye to bilkul hi unexpected tha. Mai bohot khush hu😀😀
Gauri was happy to see a surprised, shocked and happy kara😀. She was loving it. She was happy that from now on she'll be able to talk him more in personal.
Om- oye? Kahan kho gayi?
G- nahi kuch nai.
Om- accha ok. Ab jao fresh ho jao. Baki ki baate baad mai karenge😀
And she went to the guest room.
.
Scene 4
Shivaay's room
Shivaay- par gauri tum yahan bhi to ruk sakti ho na. Ye bhi tumhara hi ghar hai.
Gauri- bade bhaiyya iss sab ki koi jaroorat nahi hai. Humne ek ghar dekha hai. Bas 2 din mai hum wahan rehne chale jayenge aur phir un 2 dino tak to hum yahi hai na..
Shi- par wahan aise akele rehne ki kya zaroorat hai. Jab yahan tumhara apna ghar hai.
She was about to say something when om entered the room.
Om- all okay?
Shi- accha hua om tu aa gaya.. Ab tu hi samjha ise. Rent pe ghar lene ki baat kar rahi hai.. 2 din mai shift ho jayegi.
Om- par gauri iss sab ki kya zaroorat hai. Ye ghar bhi to tumhara hi hai na.
Shi- exactly, maine bhi yahi kahan. Par ye manne ko taiyyar hi nahi hai.
G- omkaraji, hume khusi hai k iss anjaan seher mai humara bhi koi apna hai par hum chahte hai k humara apna koi ghar ho. Aur yahan hum apne aapke liye, apni maa ke liye kuch karna chahte hai. Is liye plijj hume jaane dijiye.
Om understood that gauri is very stubborn and she's not gonna hear anybody. So he knelt down.
Om- gauri agar tumhe yahi sahi lagta hai to thik hai.
Shivaay- par om....
Om- shivaay, i think hume gauri ki baat maan leni chahiye..
Par gauri meri ek shart hai.
She asked through her eyes.
Om- dinner to tumhe yahi karna hoga. Ok?
Gauri knows how stubborn om was. If she will deny this too then he'll surely not let her live all alone. So she agreed to it.
G- ok ok..
.
.
.............................
........................................
...............................................
That's it!!
I hope you'll like it!
Plzz comment down.
Give your suggestions.
And thanks to all the readers😙😙
.
Good bye!
.
Precap- aniri got their first order.😆