part 5

Recap - gauri is disturbed...
.
After having dinner, shivaay and om take a leave...
On their way to home om asked shivaay
Om- shivaay I think gauri knows something about kali. That is why when you questioned her about kali, she left without answering. I think we should ask her.
Shivaay- I know om...but we cannot force her. It would be better if she herself told everything.
Dont worry we will surely find out the mystery between svetlana and kali..
.
THEY REACHED HOME..
OM CALLED JHANVI
ON PHONE CONVERSATION
OM- HI Mom how are you?
Jhanvi is silent. She doesnt speak a single word. Om gets nervous...
Om- what happened mom? why are you not speaking? Is everything alright? Tell me mom?
Did mr. Oberoi do something?
SHIVAAY JOINS THE CONVERSATION
Shivaay- badi maa plzz tell us. What happened? we are scared now.
Jhanvi- om....(and she cries.)
Om tej..😢
Om- now what did mr. Oberoi do?😤
Jhanvi- beta tej gave me a challenge. He said that he will get married to svetlana within 10 days and will divorce me. What will i do now om? I'm shattered, I cannot handle this anymore..
Everything is ruined and i ruined your life too. I'm sorry beta, I'm sorry.
Om- calm down mom, Im your son. You don't need to apologise me.
Dont worry mom, we still have 10 days. I won't let that man marry svetlana. You just wait and watch...
HE ENDS THE CALL...

PRECAP: WHAT WILL OM DO NOW...AND WHY KALI AND SVETLANA ARE RELATED TO EACHOTHER...AND HOW GAURI KNOWS ABOUT THEMM...
STAY TUNED
THANK YOU..
.
PS: THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING...KEEP MOTIVATING ME...
THANK YOU...
LOVE ❤️