part 4

Recap- omri cleaned the house ...
.
Gauri was making a meal when someone knock at the door..
She went to open the door but found no one around,so she again went to cook food...
After completing it..
Gauri called them to know whether both brothers were staying properly in their new house or not.
On phone conversation
Gauri- hello! Bhaiyya hum bol rahe hai..
Actually phone was answered by om because shivaay was sleeping. Though om was also sleeping but he just answered the call.
Om- hum? Hum kon?
(Who's this?)
Gauri- ohh to jatadhari aap ho....aapne kaahe phone uthaya?
(Ohh so an idiot picked up the call.)
Om- tum? Ab bataogi kyu ph kiya h??
Jab dekho tab pareshan karti rehti ho..
(You? Why did you call? Always up to something. )
Gauri- oye hippie...hume bhi aapse baat karne ka shok nahi hai..humne sirf ee liye ph kiya tha k raat ke khane ke liye aap humare ghar aa jaiye..
(Ohh stupid, i called you to invite both of you to my house for dinner.)
Hearing to the noice shivaaay wakes up and ask om about the call...
Gauri- accha hua bhaiyya aap uth gaye...dekhiye na hum kab se inhe keh rahe hai ki hume inse nahi aapse kaam hai..par ye thehre jatadhari hippie kahi ke...baat hi nahi suni...
( thank god shivaay bro, you woke up. I wanted to talk to you but this idiot. )
Shivaay laughs hearing her cute complaint...
Shivaay- kuch kaam tha gauri??
( anything important?)
Gauri- ha bhaiyya hum u batane kd liye phone kiye the k aaj raat ka khana aap humare ghar par khai
Aur ha mana mat karna...pleaj..
(Yes bro. I'm inviting both of you for the dinner. At my place. Pleej do come.)
Om- u mean please
Gauri- ha wahi to kaha pleaj...or dekhiye aap ko aana ho to aayiga or ye jo aapki angreji hai na uu apne paas rakhiye..samjhe...
(Yes that's what i meant. And if you wanna come for the dinner, you can and mind you, keep your English with you only.. i don't need it.. understood?)
Shivaay laughs...
Shivaay- ok ok stop fighting now...dont worry gauri hum aa jayenge...just send me your address ok...
(Ok ok stop fighting now. Don't worry gauri we'll be there tonight. )
Gauri- ok bhaiyya bye..

LATER AT GAURI'S HOME
GAURI'S MOM (GM) - NAMASTE BETA KAISE HO?
GAURI NE AAP DONO KE BARE MAI BATAYA..AAIYYE BETHIYE...
( hello son how are you?? Gauri told about you two. Come have a sit.)
.
Gauri's mother welcomes shivaay and om and tells them to sit. Gauri brings juice to them.
SHIVAAY- Actually gauri kya tum kisi kali thakur ko jaanti ho??
(Actually gauri there's this guy named kali thakur. You know him?)
Hearing the name kali thakur both gauri and her mom gets shocked and then gauri leaves from there not answering shivaay...
Om (thinking)- weird weird girl...
Shivaay- what happened to her?
Is everything ok?
Gauri's mom try to cover up but fails to do so...
Shivaay- aunty, agar aap kuch kehna chahti to plz kahiye because es aadmi ke bare mai janna humare liye bohot zaroori hai...
(Aunty plzz tell me about this guy. It's very imp for us to know about him.)
Gauri's mom was about to reveal everything but cuts off by gauri...
Gauri- I think we should have our dinner first..
Gauri wasn't eating at all. She was in a deep thought and this was notice by om..
Om(thinking) - she looks disturbed but why?
What is bothering her? Om are you mad? Stop thinking about her and concentrate on your food.
.
What is bothering gauri and why is she so disturbed??
stay tuned to the next chapter..
Thank you
Keep voting
Commenting