part 6

Recap - jhanvi and om conversation
.
.
In oberoi mansion
Svetlana(thinking)-
Finally ab sab kuch mera hoga sab kuch...
but i have to be careful..kyunki omkara itti jaldi haar manne walo mai se nahi hai...
Lekin omkara hai kaha? Kahin wo mere khilaf kuch plan to nahi kar raha...I will have to find.
(Finally my plan is working. Om you can't do anything now. But where's om? I'm sure he must be planning something against me. Let me call him.)
.
SHE THEN CALL OMKARA
Svetlana- hi om...how are you??
Kahan ho?
I mean kal subah se maine tumhe nahi dekha?...
Accha maine ye batane ke liye call kiya tha ki 10 dino ke baad meri aur tej ki shadi hai,to zarur aana aur ha ab tum....
(Hey om!!
How are you??
Where are you? I haven't seen you since morning. Anyways, after 10 days I'm going to marry your dad. And you're invited. And....)
She cuts off by om
Om- ofcourse svetlana. Shadi mai to mai zaroor aaunga lekin tumhari nahi, mr.oberoi aur mere mom ki...😎
(Ofcourse svetlana I'll be coming to the wedding but not yours. My mom and mr. Oberoi's wedding. )
Svetlana fumed in anger and cuts the call..
After that om decided to meet gauri to know  what was she hiding..
Om text her to meet him in a cafe..
In the cafe
Om was waiting for gauri for the last 30 minutes. He was hell angry. He drank almost 5 cups of coffee and after a long wait, gauri came. She was able to feel om's temper. But decided to keep quiet and listen to what he says...
Om- thankyou so much itna jldi aane ke liye..!
She was embarassed but she keeps quiet..
Om- pichle aadhe ghante se mai yaha tumhara wait kr raha hu aur tum😤
(Its been half n hour since I'm waiting for you.)
Gauri- saary(sorry) u hum...hum woh...u darasal
(Sorry.. actually  i was, I'm.....)
Om- u hum...u darasal...kya tell me!
( what?? Tell me..)
Gauri- dekhiye hume kuch kaam tha isliye hum thora sa late ho gaye...ee sab jane dijiye aur bataiye aapne hume yahan kyu bulaya hai...waise bhi hum phree(free) nahi hai...bohut kaam h hume...samjhe aap..
(I was busy in a work and still I'm busy so tell me why did you call me here.?)
Om- ok ok...
dekho gauri... I know ki tum hume  kuch batana nahi chahti...lekin tum jo bhi janti ho wo humare liye janna bohot zaruri h..
Mai apni personal life kisi ke saath share nahi krta...par tumhare liye ye janna bohot zaruri hai kyunki shyd tab hi tum kuch bata sako.
(Gauri its very important for us to know everything about kali thakur. Usually i don't share my personal life with anyone but may be after knowing the reason you could share some valuable information about him.)
Gauri- hum jante hai omkaraji...aap aur sivaay bhaiyya bohot mushkil mai hai..aur sirf hum hi hai jo aapki madad kar sakte hai..lekin hamara yakeen kijiye hum chah kar bhi aapki koi madad nahi kar sakte...
(I know om that you need my help. I want to help you but i cannot. I'm helpless.)
Om- aisa kya hai jo tum hume nahi bata sakti...shyd aisa bhi to ho sakta hai ki mai..
( what is it that you cannot share? May be i can...)

They share an eyelock

Om- I mean main aur shivaay tumhari kuch madad kar sake..
Anyways, tum pehle meri puri baat sun lo...and then u decide k tumhe kya karna hai..aur ye sab sunne k baad bhi tumhe aisa lage k tum kuch nahi bata sakti to mai tumhe force nahi karunga..
(May be we brothers could help you.
Anyways, listen to my story first and then you decide. If you want to share it afterwards , it's all your call. I'll not force you.)
AND THEN OMKARA TOLD HER THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT TEJVILANA. HOW SVETLANA IS TORTURING HER MOTHER AND HE HAS ONLY 10 DAYS TO STOP ALL THIS DRAMA OR ELSE SVETLANA WILL MARRY MR.OBEROI.
Om- (he kept his hand on gauris hand and says) - gauri it's upto you now. tumhe kya karna hai. It's ok take your time. kal subah hum isi cafe mai milenge,tum mujhe apna decision bata dena..
( gauri its upto you now. You decide. Take your time. We'll meet tomorrow here only okay.)
And he left from there and gauri was still sitting there in deep thoughts. she was very confused...
At night
In gauri's room
She was walking here and there thinking about omkara and his words were echoing in her ears...she didn't understand what to do now.
Gauri(thinking)- gauri sarma tu to phas gai...ab ka javab degi us jatadhari ko...😓
( what do i do now??)
She slept thinking about him..

Tomorrow morning...
At the cafe
Gauri and omkara both reached there at time...
Gauri has decided what she wanted to do...
Om- to kya faisla kiya tumne??
(So what have you decided?)
Gauri- omkaraji..hum aa..pko s..sab batane ke liye taiyyar hai..
(Om I'm ready to share everything with you..)
.
She was about to say something when a goon came and drag her to their jeep...
She was screaming for help...she was continuously screaming omkaraji and omkara runs behind the jeep but failed...
The goon reached a palace and drag gauri inside the house...
She was screaming to let her go but they slapped her hard on her face and she was crying bitterly...
There was a man sitting on the sofa,his face wasn't shown as he was sitting facing his back. gauri was pleading but all went in vein..
The man was drinking alchohol and he turned around.
The man was none other than...
KALI THAKUR

kali thakur- arey areyy kon h bhai! Kya hua!? Kyu chilla rahi hai humari chirayya!?
(What happen baby? Why are you shouting?)
He comes near her and touch her face she removed her hand from her face and
Gauri- dekh kali,mujhe jane de. kyu pakad ke laya h mujhe yaha...
(Leave me kaali.)

She said this with crying tone..
Kali- sab se pehle to humari chirayya ke hatho se is hathkadi ko kholo...areyy hum bhi to dekhe iski jawani ka josh!
(First of all, free her hands. I wanted to her rage, fire in her body.)
Gauri's hand were removed from the handcuffs and she give kali a tight slap... To which kale give a deadly look to her but then he smiles and says
Kali- areyy areyy dekh rahe ho humari bulbul ka josh...areyy isi hatho ke liye to hum taras se gaye the..
Pehle to bhaag gayi thi lekin ab itni aasani se tukhe bhaagne nahi denge..
Kyunki iss baar tu humari hai...bik gayi hai tu...bik gayi h gauri sarrma....
(Oh god! How much i missed this fire. That day you eloped but now i won't let that happen again. Because this time you're only mine. Only mine. You've been sold to me princess. )
He gave a monster laugh
And his words were echoing in her mind...

(Bik gayi hai gauri sarma)

She was crying bitterly...she remembered her mother...she was worried whether she is ok or not...
She wanted to ask him but she has no guts as she was feeling very tired...tired of being tortured by him continuously....

Kali ordered the man to take her to the room and tied her again with those handcuffs..he ordered another man to kidnap his mother...

Gauri was crying..and here omkara was shocked what was going on...and gauri's mother feels something fishy...

Precap: om and shivaay search for gauri

Ps: tell me how was the chapter by commenting...and keep voting..
Thank you...