xi.

"눈을 떼지 못 해"

dear ha yoon,

i remember that day. our teacher was busy lecturing and discussing our new lesson, and i couldn't focus. instead, my eyes were glued on you, while you were taking down notes. i knew i had to pay attention in class, but a part of me couldn't take my eyes off of you.

i never really noticed how good you looked in our school uniform, and how your silky black hair falls perfectly on your side. i was trying my best to stop the urge to run my fingers through them. 

your eyes also looked just as beautiful as every bit of you. those double eyelids that perfectly folds when you write down on your notebook and looking back on the board, and your lashes that were naturally curled. 

i couldn't help but look down to your legs as well. they were flawless and white. how come i never noticed this before? 

you raised your hand when the teacher called your name to answer a question. of course, you being one of the top students here, was able to answer it perfectly. a slight smile gradually formed in my face, trying to hide it from you.

"so you have double eyelids," words suddenly slipping out of my mouth. you looked at me confusedly. "you also have nice legs. you're good at cooking, and you're kind and smart as well." i didn't mean anything else with my statement, but only to let you know the admirable things about you. but it seemed like you took it in a different way.

"you have a big nose." you said with a slight irritation in your face. i mean, i know i have a quite larger nose than the others, and i used to be a little insecure about them before. but i've grown to accept and love it. "quit bothering me."

your face was turning red like a tomato, and i found it really cute, i started bursting out laughing. i wanted to keep quiet but i couldn't help myself. you glared at me, signing to stop laughing because we're in the middle of a class.

"you two," our teacher pointed at us. "1-hour squat. now."

we got into trouble but it was okay, atleast i got to spend more time with you.

love,

jungkook