Left

~don't play the sing until i tell you to~

Third Pov

It was at night before all the campers went to bed, Percy was heading straight to the Hades cabin were Nico Di'Angelo sleeps.Percy got there and he knock on the door. The door open and you could see a half sleepy son of Hades.

"What do you want Percy"Nico said while yawning.

"I want to talk to" Percy said.

"Sure, come on in" Nico said and he step aside to let Percy in.

They both went to Nico's bed and sat on the bed.

"So what do you want to talk about" Nico asked.

"Well I have to tell you something and its important" Percy said.

"Ok tell what is it" Nico asked.

"W-well I love you" Percy said.

Nico was shocked that his crush loves him so he replied back.

"I-I love you too" Nico said.

Then Percy pull Nico head and started kissing him and Nico kiss him. Then one thing led to another.

~Morning~ 

Nico woke up and changed into his normal clothes. He got out of his cabin to eat but he saw a crowd in the beach, so he went to check it out. He got  there and since he was short, he had to push pass people to see what is happening. He made it to the front and when he saw what was it, he was heartbroken. There in the beach, Percy confessing his love to Annabeth and Annabeth went up to him and kiss him. Percy was surprised but he kissed back and it was like a full make out and the crowd started to cheer. Percy didn't knew that Nico was there seeing all of it. The crowd was still cheering, so Nico found it as an escape and shadow travel to his cabin. When Nico got there, he started packing some of his things. He knew that the campers didn't care if he left. He packed everything and then he saw something in his bedside table. There in the table, there was a beautiful necklace that had a heart that was sea-green mixed with black. Nico didn't want to throw it away since it was beautiful, so he decided that he will keep it.

After he packed everything, he looked out of the window to see if everyone was still out in the beach. He looked and he was right every one was still there. He looked around his cabin and he put a sad smile, he will miss this place but he knew he need to go because he didn't want to see Percy after he cheated on him. He took one more breath and shadow traveled to Camp Jupiter.

When he got there, he landed in front the Jupiter cabin. He knocked on the door rapidly until the door open. The person that opened the door was Jason Grace. Jason looked that he just woke up and hadn't change since he was still in his underwear. When Jason saw the person at his door, he was surprise. Jason didn't not predict to have a son of Hades knocking on his door in the morning, have a backpack by his side, and tears streaming down on his face. Then Jason was on alert that something happened to the son of Hades. He brought Nico in and went to change in his clothes. He came back and went to Nico.

"N-Nico what happened" Jason ask.

"I-I-I I-I" Nico was trying to say but couldn't he started to cry again.

"Shhhh wait here, I will get Reyna, Piper, and Hazel be back' Jason said and left to get Hazel and Reyna. 

Nico got out his monster proof phone that was made by Leo and started to play a song and started to sing.

~Play song~

(Wolf In Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off)

Hahaha, this is about you.