Telling my friends and Thalia

Nico pov

After 30 minutes thinking if I tell my friends or not and I decided that at I would tell. But I'm scared if they will get mad and tell me to leave and I will be left alone like how Percy left me the next day he told me that he loved me.

I got out of my cabin and went to Jason's cabin. I took a deep breath and knock on the door. Moments later , Jason open the door.

"Hey Nico, so did you went to the end Apollo cabin" Jason ask.

"Y-Yeah I did and I got surprising new and it shocked me" I said.

"So what were the news" Jason said curiously.

"Well before I-I tell you can you get Reyna, Hazel, and Piper plz" I ask.

"Sure you can go sit in my bed while I go get them" Jason said and left to get them.

I went to his bed and was wondering how to tell them that I'm pregnant. While I was thinking, I didn't notice they were here until Jason snap his fingers.

"Oh h-hey" I said to them.

"So now tell us what is the news behind why you were throwing up" Jason said bluntly.

"W-well when I went to the Apollo cabin and the head doctor told me what was my symptoms and I told him my symptoms. He had a face of thought and then he look at me and told me what was w-wrong with me" I said.

"And that was...." Piper said.

"Well he told me I was pregnant but I didn't want to believe it because I'm a male but he told me that there was a curse place upon the children of Hades/Pluto that any gender could get pregnant. And still I didn't believe it, so he gave me a pregnancy test and told me go to the bathroom and follow the instructions and I did" I said.

"And did you got your answer" Hazel said.

"I did and it was positive, so now I'm two weeks pregnant with P-percy child" I said, choking on a sob.

"What would you do now" Reyna said.

"I don't really know but I know that I will keep my baby because it's not it's fault that it will be born and it's mine and P-percy fault" I said and I put my hand over my flat stomach.

"Then we all fully support you, Nico" Jason said and the other nodded.

I look at them and I had tears streaming down my face. They were worry but I told them "it's tears of happiness, this is the first time that people actually care for me".

"We all care for you and also Camp Jupiter care for you too. Everyone in Camp Jupiter loves you, Nico". Piper said and want to hug me. Even though I hate hugs, I needed one right now.

~Ten weeks later~

Ten weeks has pass by when I found out I was pregnant. Now I wore baggy clothes since I started to show. A week after I found out I'm pregnant, I had the courage to tell everyone in Camp Jupiter that I'm pregnant. And Piper was right, they supported me and love me unlike Camp Half-Blood that always treats me that I'm a freak just because I'm a son of Hades. And also I told the story why I was in Camp Jupiter and not in Camp Half-Blood. I did shed a few tears but it was only little bit. Some were angry at Percy because how he told me he loved me and then later on I found him confessing to Annabeth.

Any ways, I was walking around in Camp Jupiter, my hand in my little baby bump, until I heard the Hunter's horn. So I knew that the Hunter's of Artemis are here and that also means Thalia. Speaking of Thalia I haven't IM her. So I went to the entrance of Camp Jupiter and I saw the hunters coming to through the entrance. I saw Thalia and I could see her looking through the crowd were was Jason. I saw Jason and went up to him.

"Jason , could you do me a favor" I said.

"Sure" Jason replied.

"Well when Thalia comes to you to talk to you, could you tell her to go the Pluto cabin because I'm going to tell her" I said .

"Sure, Neeks, I tell her" Jason said and started walking away with a smirk. That little son of a b.

"Jason how many times have I told you, not to ever call me Neeks" I shouted and then I just went straight to the Pluto cabin.

I wait for five minutes until I heard a knock.

"Come in" I shouted.

The door open and it revealed Thalia outside. She came in and close the door behind her.

"So tell me why I'm doing here and tell me why I should not shoot you with electricity for not IM me for the last ten weeks" Thalia exclaimed.

"Well one: I'm going to tell you some news and two because it will hurt me and someone else" I said.

"Wait, what do you mean someo-" Thalia was about to say but I cut her off.

"Just let me tell you. Twelve weeks ago when I was still in Camp Half-Blood, it was at night when Percy came to my cabin. He told me that he love me and we practically had you know what I mean. I woke up this early next day to eat breakfast, when I saw a big crowd in the beach. Me for being curious, I went to see what was happening. I saw what was happening and I was heartbroken. I saw Percy confessing to Annabeth and so I shadow traveled here and went to Jason cabin and told him to get Reyna, Piper and Hazel. When they got there, I told them everything what happened and Piper cried since she was in love with Annabeth. Two weeks has pass when I got here, when I started to feel sick. Jason told me to go to the Apollo cabin and I did. The head doctor told me I was pregnant and I was shocked and I told Jason,Reyna, Piper and Hazel. Then I told the Camp a week after and ever since then they started to take care of me and started to make sure I was alright" I told Thalia.

I look at Thalia and she had a face of anger, sadness, and happiness.

"Well I'm so shocked about this, and also angry at Percy that he did that to you but congrats little cuz, but how could you get pregnant, you are a male.

"Well the head doctor told me that the children of Hades/Pluto has a curse upon them that any gender could get pregnant" I said.

"Well little cuz, I hope you and the baby are alright, I will support you no matter what and I will also puch Percy when I go to Camp Half-Blood for doing that to you" Thalia said.

"Thanks Thalia" I said. We hugged and said goodnight to each other. I lay down in my bed with my pj one and my hand in my slightly bulge and feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kas: I'm tired to type my daily endings so here is the disclaimer. I don't own any Percy Jackson character and all credit to Rick for making amazing characters. So bye~