I Hate u I love u

Nico pov

I smirked when Percy stumble over his words.

"D-Daughter" Percy said.

"Yep" I said with a smirk while the others were not trying to laugh even Zoë.

"If you have a daughter, who is the mother" Percy ask.

My smirk grew bigger. I was so going to shocked Percy.

"Percy, Percy, have you forgotten that I was and still gay, well for your information I'm the mother of Zoë too. That means I gave birth to her." I said while smirking.

"B-b-b-but how" Percy said totally shock.

"Well Camp Half-Blood never study on the children of Hades because you are scared of them and you all think they are mean, so you all never know that much of them and their physical body, while Camp Jupiter does know a lot of their physical body and they found that thousands and thousands years ago, a god of some sort curse the children of Hades that any gender could give birth, so that means I'm a son of Hades and I can give birth." I said with a really  big smirk and I could hear the others trying not to laugh. Then everyone and I just left and went to the Hades cabin. And for your information Dad let me to have everyone who is with me to stay in his cabin because Zoë begged him and he can't say no to that.

When we got there and went inside, everyone started to laugh.

"Omgs *laughs* have you seen his face *wheeze* it look like a fish" Jason said.

"Yeah I can't believe *laughs* he is my Pa and *laughs* he was so stupid to leave daddy for a girl I can't believe it" Zoë said.

"Guys calm down I know he kinda look stupid bit try not to say it out loud or someone could hear us and especially you Zoë don't say that he is your Pa or the other demigods could hear you and tell your Pa." I said.

"Yes sir/brother/daddy." Everyone said.

"Ok now help me unpack" I said and they help me.

~Hours later~

Everyone was asleep in their beds like Zoë in my bed, Hazel and Frank sharing a bed(I bet dad will be so mad that Hazel and Frank is sharing beds), Reyna and Jason sharing a bed, Piper in her own bed, and Bianca in her own bed. I couldn't go to sleep because I was thinking about Percy and everyone in Camp Half-Blood. I wanted to clear my mind so I went out side and went to the roof. I lay down in the roof and look at the stars. I could see some constellations but the one that stood out the most was the Huntress. The Huntress, it's one of my favorite constellation because the Huntress was Zoë Nightshade. I named my Zoë after Zoë because she was a amazing person even though I never met her but hearing stories of her made and an amazing person and that she sacrifice herself by getting killed by her own parent.

After looking at the Huntress, I started to sing.

~play song~

Nico: Feeling use but
I'm still missing you
But I can see the
End of this gonna feel
Your kiss against my lips
But all this time is passing by
But I still can't see you telling
Why because it hurts me every
Time I see you realize how much I need you, I hate you I love you I hate that I love you, don't want to, but I can't put nobody else above you I hate you I love you I hate that I want you, you want her, to u need her and I'll never be her