Hades faints-

Nico Pov

So its been a day since Kas and Sophia punch Percy. 

I'm just sitting here eating my breakfast and Zoe looking hyper. I look at my sister who is busy laughing what her boyfriend is telling her. I glance at the Poseidon table and I saw bruises at Percy face of last night. I felt bad for him but it was his fault that he didn't let me when I told him to let go and Kas and Sophia had to hear me. 

I sigh and up. Why do my life have to be complicated. Then i felt someone thug my shirt and I looked to down to see it was Zoe.

"Daddy can we go and visit Nonno.?" Zoe ask in a cutest voice ever.

"sure, I was planning to visit him any way." I said and smile. 

"Yay.!" She says. 

"Nico." I heard someone say and I look up and saw Bianca.

"Hey Bi, what do you need.?" I say.

"so you going to visit dad, huh?" She says.

"Yep and do you want to come " I say.

"Sure, I miss dad and step mom" She says and smiles. 

"Ok be ready in twenty minutes" I say. 

"Ok" She nods and leaves. 

I turned to look at Kas and yelled her named. "Kas!" I yelled. She turned to look at me. "Yes.!?" She asks. "Do you want to come with me and Bianca and visit dad.?" She shakes her head. "No, and I already visit him the day before coming here and I kind of messed with him with pranks, soooo yeah. and also tell dad that he will might get another future son in law" She says and smiles mischievously. 

"Ok, and I hope he doesn't kill him like he almost did to Ace" I said and smirk. 

She scoff. "Remember when I found out he wanted to kill Ace, Im pretty sure Dad soesn't want to see that again" she smirks. Oh yeah she kind of went slightly crazy and that scared dad. 

"Oh yeah, ok, goodbye and I hope you and Ace get your man"  I said. 

"Oh we will~" Kas says and went back talking to Ace. 

I went to the cabin with Zoe and changed a little bit and also changed Zoe. I waited for Bianca for five minutes and she enters. 

"Ready?" I say. She nods. We both hold Zoe hand and then we shadow travel to the Underworld. We landed and open ours eyes and we see that we where in the throne room. 

"Hello Nico, Bianca and- " Before Hades could finishes his sentence, he was attack by the cute little Zoe. 

"Nonno missed you!" Zoe says and tackles him into a hug. 

"Ah hello there my little angel and I missed you too, now go and hug your nonna she misses you too. " Dad says. Zoe then hugs Persephone and she hugs her back.

Dad looks at us. "so what brings you two here" He asks.

"Well we missed you and so does Zoe so yeah that's why we are here." I said.

"Yeah we did miss you" Bianca says. 

"and I miss you two too" Dad said and gave us a small smile.

"Oh dad before I forget, Kas says that you will get another future son in law" I say and smirk. 

"Wait what.!" he yells. 

"Kas and Ace are going to give you another son in law." I says slowly.

"I know but who.?!" He asks.

"A son of Demeter" I say.  

*He faints* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai its been like 3 months since I updating, sorry I was being a lazy ass and I couldn't think what i should write. So im sorry if this chapter is shorter.