I dragged Percy, I mean for real

Nico pov 

Well me and Piper made it back to the Hades cabin and we change in Camp Half-Blood shirts and some jeans. While changing I thought of Percy nak--, Nico stop he broke your hearth. Now thinking about Percy, I just remembered of my friend Sophia, a daughter of Mars, telling me something before I left.

Flashback  

"Nico" I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and I see one of my first friends I made while I was in Camp Jupiter after I left Camp Half-Blood, Sophia.

"Hey Sophia what do you need" I say to her.

"Can you please hit or dragged Percy for me please" Sophia says. Even though she is a daughter of Mars, she is really nice except if you get on her bad and i really mean it, I mean I saw her punch a guy and he was in the hospital wing for a month. 

"Why?" I say.

'Well I would do it but I can't since I can't go with you so yeah" she says innocently. 

I shudder of the thought of Percy being dragged by Sophia.

"Why would you even want to dragged or hit Percy?" I say.

"Well because he hurt your feelings and you know I hate it when someone  hurts my friends feelings" Sophia says. 

"Ok.." I say nervously.

Flashback ends

I still shivered of the thought. Sophia is really over protective of me, the same goes to Kas and Caitlyn but Sophia is more scarier and protective.

We it was time to go train. Since Zoë is two years old I have to have her with me.

I walk out with Zoë and Piper and went to the others.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey" the others says.

"So what do you have first" I say.

"I have sword fighting" Jason says.

"Same with Jason" Reyna and Hazel says.

"I have archery" Frank says.

"Same with Frank" Piper and Bianca says.

"Well I also have Sword fighting with Jason so come on guys" I say and left with Jason, Hazel, and Reyna to the training arena.

When we got there I should have known that the sword fighting teacher has to be Percy. Fucking. Jackson. Then Percy have come to us.

"Hey guys" Percy says.

"Hi Jackson" I say coldly.

"Hi" Jason, Reyna, and Hazel says.

"So y'all have sword fighting class" Percy says.

"Yes that's why we are here" I say coldly.

"Oh" Percy says. Sometimes he really a Seaweed Brain, why do I even love him.. or right because he's hot and has an amazing personality.

Then we started training.

~Time skip to dinner~

"Hey guys" I say to Jason, Reyna, Piper, Hazel, Bianca, and Frank.

"Hey" they say.

"So how was training" I say.

"It was ok" Piper says.

"Why" I say.

"Well when I was in archery class guess who was the teacher and don't you say anything Bianca and Frank" Piper says. And Bianca and Frank were struggling not to say or laugh.