I dont know what to name this chap.

Nico POV

*An hour later*

Well it's been an hour since Dad fainted. I Iris messaged Kas and she was just laughing her butt off till she couldn't breath.

"H-holy d-dad, I-I can't believe h-he fainted" Kas wheezed while Ace was just next to her, facepalming. "Kas calm down" Ace says. "S-sorry" Kas says and her laughter became controllable. "So yeah Dad fainted after I told him that you and Ace are getting that son of Demeter" I said. Kas smirks and says "oh we are getting him and keeping him with us, isn't right Ace." "I hope so" Ace smirks. "Oh my gods guys please don't start talking about what are you gonna do with that son of Demeter" I said. "Aww don't be such a spoil sport, Nico" Kas pouts. "I have a daughter aka your niece to raise and I don't want to ruin her innocence" I say. "Fine" Kas grumbles. "Either way, thanks for informing that Dad fainted, me and Ace have a certain red head to catch" Kas says and the Iris message dissolves.

A minute later, Zoe runs into the room, running. "Papa, Nonno woke up" She says and I picked her up and walks where Dad's room is. When I entered in I see Dad laying in bed. "Ah hello Nico" Dad says. "Hi dad, so how was your nap" I smirk and he groans. "Please tell me you didn't tell Kas" he says pleadingly. I smirk a bit more and said " I did and she was laughing her butt off till Ace had to calm her down and before the iris message ended, they were still on their plan getting that son of Demeter." "Is she and Ace are really gonna make the son of Demeter fall for them" Asked Bianca and I nod. "Yeah, I'm sure Kas is more like dad especially on getting what she wants" I say. "So Auntie Kas and Uncle Ace gonna get a new partner" Zoe asked innocently. "Yep they are and he's going to be your new uncle too." I say and she cheers. "Since it's almost Zoe bedtime, we have to go Dad but we visit you again later, maybe with Kas and Ace new partner" I say and smirk. "Okay Nico and please tell your sister not to do anything rash" He says and I nod. "I'll make sure she won't. Bye dad" I say while I heard Zoe and Bianca say good bye too.

Bianca, Zoe and I shadow traveled back to the Hades cabin. I see Piper getting ready for dinner. "Hey Piper" I say. "Oh hey Nico, Bianca and Zoe, How was your trip?" She asked. "Well it was okay, funny part that my Dad fainted" I say. "Why did he fainted" asked a curios Piper. "Told him that Kas and Ace are getting him a new son-in-law" I say and her eyes widen in realization. "Is that why I heard her laugh so hard earlier then saw them having a glint in their eyes looking at the red hair boy son of Demeter" she says. "Yep" I say. Then I hear it was time to go to dinner.

"Come on lets go to dinner" I say and we all went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo. I realized it's been like 10 months since I have updated this story and I'm sorry. But I give you this short chapter update, so I hope you don't mind.
I hope I can update sooner or later. Good bye~ Kas.
I don't own any characters except characters I or someone else own.