Telling him

Nico pov

I woke up by a tiny body on me. I look and it was Zoë that was on me.

"Zoë what are you doing" I say.

"Waking you up" Zoë in a duh tone.

Sometimes Zoë is smarter than other children at her age and Zoë is only two years old.

"Ok get off me and go change or tell Aunt Piper to get you clothes ok" I say.

"Yes daddy" Zoë says and walks off to find Piper.

After I got out from bed and changed I looked at the clock (Leo made every cabin to have an alarm clock that wouldn't attracked monsters) and it was 30 minutes before lunch. Since I was bored and doing nothing I just IM Sophia.

"Oh, Iris, goddess of Rainbows, accept my offering, show me Sophia La' Rue" I say.

Then see the image of Sophia appearing but I also see two other figures. I look up closely and it was Caitlyn, daughter of Mars half sister of Sophia, and Kas, daughter of Venus she almost acts like Piper but in a different way.

"Hey girls" I say.

"Hey Nico" they say.

"Question Nico did you dragged Percy" Sophia asks and I facepalm.

"Yes I did, Sophia" I say.

"YES but then again I wanted to drag him" Sophia says and I shake my head.

"So how all of you doing guys" I say.

We are doing fine" Caitlyn says but then I heard a squeal and that was Kas.

"I GOT ASK OUT BY ACE AND SOPHIA GOT ASK OUT BY BUCK" Kas fangirls.

"Kas you are showing your inner Venus" Caitlyn says.

"*cough* sorry about that" Kas says.

"Guys I want to ask should I tell Percy that Zoë is his daughter or no" I say nervously.

"Idk" Sophia and Caitlyn says.

"You should I know you still love him and if my Venus senses are right that Percy also loves you two and Zoë needs both of her fathers" Kas says.

"Thanks Kas, maybe I should" I say.

"No problem, Nico. I kinda do give good advice" Kas says.

"Well is about time to got to breakfast, bye Sophia, Caitlyn, and Kas." I say.

"Bye Nico" They say together.

And they dissappear. Then I hear the horn sound signaling that is breakfast. I looked around the cabin and it was empty so the others left early.

I left the cabin and went stato the Pavilion. I sat dow and everyone were there now.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey, Nico" they say.

"So I been thinking and got advice from Kas and I will tell Percy that Zoë is his daughter" I say in a hushed voice only them ( Jason, Reyna, Piper, Hazel, Bianca, Zoë,and Frank).

"Are you sure Nico" Bianca says worriedly of her little brother.

"I'm sure, Percy needs to know and I still love him after these to years" I say.

"Ok I support you" Everyone says.

"Also Piper I need you to tell Annabeth how you feel to her" I say.

"I.. uhh.. Fine I will do it" Piper says.

"Zoë I know this hard to understand but you need to know more if your Pa and please don't hate him more please" I say to my daughter.

"It's fine daddy and you really want Pa back don't you and don't deny it" Zoë says and giggles.

"Zoë why" I say embarrassed and every one in the table laughs.

Then every cabin looks at us weirdly why are we laughing.

~Time skip to dinner~

It was dinner time and this was the chance to tell Percy everything.

After we ate and talk, Piper and I stood up and Piper went to Annabeth and I went to Percy. I grab Percy's wrist and dragged him again to the cave again.

"Nico what the Hades are you doing" Percy says.

"I need to tell you something and please stop using my dad's name as a curse word" I say and groaned.

"Ok tell me what are about to say" Percy says and cross his arms.

"You know how I'm Zoë's mother and father" I say.

"Yes" Percy says.

"And you want to know who is her other father, right" I say slowly.

"Yesss" Percy says and drags the "s".

"Well you are the other Father" I say nervously.

"WHAT" Percy shouts.

"H-how" Percy says.

I facepalm and sigh.

"Percy the night before you pronounced your "love" to Annabeth you went to my cabin and told me how you feel and then we had s*x' I say embarrassed.

"...." Percy says.

"And two weeks after that I was sick so I went to the Apollo cabin in Camp Jupiter and they told me I was pregnant" I say.

"If you knew you were pregnant why didn't you tell me" Percy says while being upset.

"I didn't want to tell you because you were with Annabeth and I was mad and sad that you brush off my feelings" I say.

"Can you show me proof that Zoë is my daughter" Percy says calmly.

"Yes I would" I say.

"ZOË CAN YOU COME OVER HERE" I shouted.

Seconds later Zoë was next to me.

"Zoë can you uncover your other eye please" I say softly.

"Sure daddy" Zoë replied.

She uncover her and a sea green eye appeared.

"One of the features she got from you is her sea green eye" I say.

"Her eye is almost as same as mine" Percy says.

"Yes it is" I say and Zoë left and went to Hazel.

"But why didn't you tell" Percy says upset.

"Let see well you were with Annabeth I also didn't had the guts to tell you until now" I say calmly.

Percy just stood there gasping as a fished and shocked.

"Well since you going to stand there gasping as a fish I will be goin" I say, turned my back and left to the Hades cabin.

I collapsed into the bed and tears started to stream down my face. Percy why do I have to love you and your stupid self.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kas: Hey guys hope you all like the chapter, I will be doing the disclaimer today. I don't own any of the demigods or anyone else except Zoë and all credit goes to Rick, who created the awesome books and characters.