Seeing Everyone Again

Nico Pov

I woke up by the sun rays hitting my eyes. I look up and I see Jason, Reyna, Piper, Hazel, and Frank waking up. I look to my side to see Zoë still sleeping.

"Good morning guys" I said sleepy.

"Good morning" The guys said.

I look at Zoë again and slightly shake her.

"Darling get up its almost time for breakfast" I whispered.

"Food!!" Zoë said fast.

I sometimes think that Zoë personality for food is almost as Percy for blue food or any type of food.

"I said almost so now go put on your clothes" I said. 

"Ok Daddy" Zoe said.

~ Minutes Later ~

I heard the horn and that signaled that it was breakfast.

"Everyone is breakfast time" I yelled.

Everyone ran to door and went to the pavilion. When we got there the demigods look surprise and shocked at us. Chiron look at the faces of the campers and clear his throat.

"Demigods I welcome back Nico and Bianca Di'Angelo-" Chiron said before he was cut off.

"Isn't she suppose to be dead" a demigod yelled.

"Yes I was supposed to be dead but I was brought back to life as a reward for my little brother" Bianca said.

"Well before I was cut off I welcome you Nico and Bianca Di'Angelo, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Reyna A.R.A, Frank Zhang, and Hazel Levasque" yelled Chiron.

"Do you want to introduce yourself" Chiron said to the gang.

"Yes , Chiron" Nico said.

"Hello demigods as Chiron said my name is Nico Di'Angelo and I'm a son of Hades, the old campers will know who I am while you new campers don't and before I say more about me I introduced you to my daughter Zoë Maria Di'Angelo" I said.

"H-Hi" Zoë said shyly.

Then a camper yelled "If she is your daughter then we're is her mother did she left you because you are a son of Hades or what".

I curl my hand into a fist and I look back were the guys/gals are and they look they want to murder the person.

"Well before I was interupted" I glare at the camper and he shrinks in his seat. "I'm also Zoë's mother" I said and I watch their reactions.

Some were shocked, others were confused, and some were thinking how could I get pregnant if I'm a male.

"I'm can see through your faces that you want to know how I'm able to get pregnant, right?" I said and the campers nodded.

"Well since Camp Half-Blood were scared of children of Hades, you campers didn't want to learn more of Hades and their children so that means you miss a lot of information about children of Hades like you don't know about the curse that were placed on children of Hades that any gender could get pregnant" I said calmly and I saw all their shock reactions every where.

"W-what" some campers said.

"Yep and I only know this because Camp Jupiter knows it. They are not scared of children of Hades/Pluto(sometimes) so they learn more of children of Hades/Pluto." I said.

Again I see the camper shock face. Then someone I wasn't expecting yelled.

"Wait you were at Camp Jupiter for the whole time" Percy yelled.

"Yep I was and they", I pointed at the group behind me, "Helped me when I was down and help me raise Zoë and so did Camp Jupiter helped me" I said.

"Oh" that was just Percy response and while the others were shocked. How many times do this camp get shocked and surprise, they are really worse than Camp Jupiter.

"Well now let the others introduce them selfs" I said and went back to the group.

When the group(Jason, Reyna, Piper, Bianca, Frank, and Hazel) introduced themselves some were crying aka the Aphrodite cabin for Piper or others were shocked mostly the younger campers that came in after Nico left, that they were meeting 4 of the other Seven.

After that, we went to eat breakfast since the group didn't want me to be by myself so they ate with me. Some campers look at us crazy. So I said "what are y'all looking".

Then I person stood up and it was one that I been fearing to see. Annabeth Chase.

"Well you were and still are a camper in Camp Half-Blood so you do remember that we can only seat at our parents table" Annabeth says.

"Well I'm not really a camper here since I wasn't accepted since I was the son of Hades and neither of them aren't camper of Half-Blood so they are the exception and so is Piper" I say.

Some of the older campers look ashamed.

"But still yall still have to sit in your own parents table" Annabeth says.

"Well that rule doesn't affect me or the others" I said and the group and I and Zoë stood up from the Hades tables and let to the Hades cabin. I then walk next to Piper.

"I'm sorry Pipes" I say.

"For what" Piper replied.

"For blowing up at Annabeth"

"Well she did deserve it, I mean we aren't campers and she still said that we have to sit in our own parents table. I would love to sit at the Aphrodite table but all they talk about boys and I wanted to sit next to my boy best friend" Piper says. Then we hug each other.

Little did we know that Percy and Annabeth were looking at us. And both of them had a jealousy face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kas: Hey guys it's Kas here and I'm sorry I haven't uprated in a month, I was to lazy to type in a chapter so I will say the disclaimer. I don't own any one from the Percy Jackson series and I only own Zoë Maria Di'Angelo. Ok bye~~~ :3