Kas and Sophia punch Percy.

Nico Pov

We make it to the Cabin and got. "Auntie Kas, you're here" Zoe yelled and runs to Kas. Kas crouches down and hugs Zoe. "Hey there my favorite niece" Kas says. "I'm your only niece Auntie Kas" Zoe pouts. "I know you are" Kas smiles. Everyone else laughed. Kas stops hugging Zoe and stands up and stands besides Ace. "So how are you doing, my favorite male cousin" Kas says and looks at Jason. "Doing well, Dark" He says and gives her a smirk. "You're glad that I can't kill you right now, Jase and please stop calling me by that name you know I only use it when I use the PS4" Kas says and glares at Jason. "Jason please stop annoying Kas" Reyna says. "Fine."

"Okay so Piper I know what Percy doing, what about you with Piper" Sophia says. "Well she's like Percy, glaring at girls whoever I talked to, she even glared at one of my sisters!" Piper exclaimed. 'I have this feeling she's going to glare at us even though we have boyfriends" Sophia says and sighs. "She even glare at me, even though i'm not a girl" I say. Then I  look outside and see that the others demigods are going to the Pavilion to eat. "Hey guys we should leave now to the Pavilion its about time to eat" I say. Everyone nodded or said okay. We leave the Cabin and go to the Hades table and sat down. after we got food and offer some of it to the gods, Chiron stood up.

He got everyone attention. "A couple of Demigods from Camp Jupiter came today, so demigods from Camp Jupiter could you please stand up and introduce yourself" Chiron said and Kas, Sophia, Caitlyn, Ace, Bucky, and Damien stood up. " Hello demigods of Camp Half-Blood, I'm Kas William, daughter of Pluto" Kas says as she introduces herself. "Hello there I'm Sophia Dusk daughter of Mars" and she sat down after that. "Hello,  I'm Caitlyn Dawn,  another daughter of Mars" She immediately sat down. Ace was next. "Hi there I'm Ace Fox, Son of Mercury" He sat down next to Kas. "Hi people, my name is Bucky Wood, another son of Mercury" he sat down next to Sophia. And now the last person was Damien, "Hi, my name is Damien Blake, son of Vulcan" He sat down to Caitlyn. 

"Now that's finished, go back eating" Chiron said and sat down. Everyone went back what they were doing some eating and the others gossiping *cough Aphrodite table cough*. The others in the table were talking but I notice Kas and Ace whispering to each other and Kas eyeing the Demeter table and Ace nodding at what Kas saying. I will talk to them privately. Everything just passed by and now we where going back to the Cabin. As Kas and Ace were about to go in I pulled them on the side and the others just going in. Then I took them to the side of the Cabin.

"Soo, bro why did you pulled me and Ace over here" Kas says. "I noticed you and Ace were whispering to each other and you looking at the Demeter table, why?" I said and cross my arms. Kas sighs and looks at Ace who nodded, " Well me and and Ace felt that we needed someone else in our relationship couple months ago but we couldn't find the one, so when we were eating I started to look around at the others table seeing if someone could catch my eye and the moment I look at the Demeter table, I found the one and I told Ace and he looked and also said the person was the one.." Kas say. "And who is this person?" I say. "Its a boy. He has blue hair and mint green eyes" Kas says. Trying to remember who he was then i remember, he was the boy who came a day after me and Bianca came to Camp Half-Blood and if I remember his name was Xander Mint. "I know who you two talking about, he's been a camper for years, he came the day after me and Bianca came to Camp Half-Blood, his name is Xander Mint." I say. "Thanks Nico for telling us, now let us go back to the Cabin okay." Kas says and we all go inside but then i was pulled back.

"hey let me go." I say trying to escape the person who pulled me grasp. "No" A familiar voice said and I turn around to see Percy. "What do you want Percy" I say glaring at him. 'I want to talk to you, who were those two people especially that guy" Percy says. "If you were paying attention in the Pavilion, those two people were my half sister and her boyfriend Ace. And what we were talking about is not your business." I said. " Nico.." Percy started to say until he was punch in front of me. He falls to the ground and groans. I look who punch him and I found that it was Kas and Sophia. "That's what you get for hurting my brother couple years ago" Kas say and Sophia nodded. "Man it felt good doing that" Sophia says. "Yeah" Kas says and looks at me. 'are you okay Neeks?' She says. "Yeah I'm fine and thanks for helping me and stop calling me Neeks" I say. "Nope not a chance" Kas says and grins. "Lets go back inside to the Cabin" Sophia says and they go in forgetting about Percy who was still at the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kas: There you go guys after months I finally updated. Seriously have a lazy ass. Disclaimer, I don't own anyone from Percy Jackson or Hero of Olympus, I only own Kas, Ace, Xander, Sophia, Caitlyn, Damien and Bucky.  Goodnight~