24- Wake Up Calls

"Why is somebody knocking on the door?" Stella snaps, waking me up on Sunday morning.

"I need to talk to Sienna," Somebody says on the other side.

Stella sighs and then tries to wake me up. "Sienna."

Ignore it.

"Sienna."

I'm sleeping. I'm sleeping.

"Sienna!"

If I lay here long enough, maybe she'll think I'm dead or something and then she'll leave.

"Is she up yet?"  I hear a guy's voice muffled through the dorm door. I assume it's Brian or Andrew, so I just stay in my bed with my pillow over my head.

"I'm working on it," Stella calls to the person outside as she pokes my side. "Sienna Mast, you better get up right now or I'm hitting you with something painful. I am hungover and not in the mood for this."

I sigh and lift the pillow off of my head when I realize that there is no way out of whatever this is. "It is Sunday morning- why am I being awakened?"

"Because somebody outside is demanding to talk to you," She says, walking towards the door.

"Just let me in, I'll wake her up," The person on the other side of the door says and I realize my mistake- it's not Brian at all. It's Penn. My eyes widen and I'm suddenly more awake than I was a few moments ago, but I can tell that Stella still doesn't recognize the voice through the door.

"Whatever," Stella mumbles as she opens the door with her blonde hair ratted on top of her head and her makeup smudged around her face ridiculously.

"No, Stella, don't," I say quickly but I know that it's too late because Penn comes into the room, walking passed the zombie-like Stella. He grabs the bed and effortlessly pushes himself onto the top bunk. He only steps on the latter once before he's on the tiny twin sized bed beside me, which is so intimidatingly unfair because I have to step on every wooden prong of the latter to get on my top bunk.

"Good morning," He grins, hovering over top of me almost like he did last night at the fountain. He bends down to kiss me, which is not okay with me at all. One reason being my morning breath and the other reason being Stella. I turn away and he kisses my cheek, which won't really help me explain this morning intrusion to Stella at all.

"Stella doesn't know," I hiss, turning onto my side so that the wooden railing of the bunk is pressing against my stomach and Penn is laying on his back behind me. I look down at Stella, who is just looking up at us wide eyed but still tragically tired and hungover. I smile at her as innocently as possible and then speak up. "So, there might be a chance that you were right."

"A chance?" She echoes incredulously as she blinks a few times as if she can't believe what just happened in front of her eyes. "From where I'm standing, it looks like I was 100% right the whole entire time. You all called me crazy but I knew. I knew. Give me a few hours to sleep or maybe like, twelve, and then I will gloat. Bet your ass, I will gloat about this later. Now, I must sleep."

Right as she lays down on her bed, I almost immediately hear snoring. Just to confirm that she's sleeping, I lean over the edge of the bed, flipping my head upside down to see Stella cradling her Pillow Pet with her eyes shut. "She's asleep," I tell Penn, sitting back up to face him. I stay under my blankets because I'm pretty self-conscious about my pajamas. I mean, they're just plaid shorts and an old t-shirt, and I'm definitely not a morning person. Especially when it's seven o'clock in the morning according to the alarm clock on the nightstand beside Stella's slobbering head. "Why are you here?"