31- Revenge

I never thought this day would come. I really didn’t. Ever since I got here about a month and a half ago, Stella and Mason demanded that we get revenge on Gianna, Anthony, and Ada for some reason or other. When they threw me into the pool up to the last event when I let Gianna put a few stitches in my face.

However, that was apparently the breaking point for Stella and Mason, because we are sitting in Mary’s dorm as we listen to Gianna’s cries of displeasure. Mary doesn’t have the best relationship with Gianna either, so she didn’t hesitate to let us use her dorm as a hideout because it’s right across the hall from Gianna’s. Anyway, Gianna just tried to open her door and leave her dorm but when she opened the door, a bucket of mixed fluids toppled over onto her head. Each one of us took turns looking through the peephole to watch her freak out when she realized that not only was she covered in something, but it has a stench and it isn’t water.

We’re all laughing and I know that she can hear us, but the door is locked. Even if it wasn’t locked, I can tell by the way she’s looking around stupidly, she doesn’t know which room the laughter is coming from.

Gianna storms down the hallway and when she’s completely gone, we thank Mary for letting us use her room and then we sprint down the hallway to where Ada’s room is.

Ada was much easier than Gianna though, because Mason is technically her roommate so she has a room key. She still stays with Brian so she doesn’t actually sleep in the same room as Ada, but the room key sure does come in handy when planning revenge. While they were at the bonfire last night, we set it up. We (Stella, Mason, Brian, Andrew, Liam, and I) wrapped Ada’s whole room in bubble wrap. Her bed, her desk, her dresser, her wardrobe- everything was covered in bubble wrap.

We waited in the hallway after she went inside last night to hear her screech. She shouted for a while and then it was silent, so I’m assuming she just cleaned off her bed and then went to sleep so her room is probably still covered in bubble wrap. There’s also a lot of silly string over the bubble wrap as a little added touch and Liam brought some of that shaving cream that turns foamy and Brian had whipped cream that they sprayed over the bubble wrap in some places as well.

Most of the time, I’m against revenge, but this is pretty hilarious. It’s classic pranking that I’ve never experienced before and, although not the most creative, it is still seriously hilarious.

“What was even in that bucket?” Mason wonders as we approach Ada’s room.

“Well, I have a friend who is on the culinary staff and they had some oil that they were done with,” I explain sheepishly, referring to AJ who is actually Penn’s friend but he’s nice so I guess he’s my friend too. Well, I’ll just call him an acquaintance. “Also, some spoiled milk that he found in the back of the fridge.”

“That’s nasty,” She says as he crinkles his nose at us in disgust.

“That’s justice,” Stella corrects her. “Now, hush, see if you can hear her in there.”

We’re all silent as me and Mason press our ears to the wooden door that leads into Ada’s dorm. We don’t hear anything, so Mason uses the key and opens it up. The room is empty except for the slippery bubble wrap on the floor that’s covered in whipped cream, shaving cream, and silly string. There’s a few streaks through the mess which makes me believe that when Ada came into the room, she started slipping around on her new bubble wrap carpet.

“Why are we in here now though?” I wonder as we stand just inside the door.

“Don’t you remember Phase 4?” Stella asks me incredulously.

“Oh, right,” I nod. Phase 1 is putting the bucket over Gianna’s door full of oil and spoiled milk. Phase 2 is the bubble wrap in Ada’s room. Phase 3 is watching Gianna get covered in oil and milk. Phase 4 is this. Stella left Anthony out of the revenge plan. I don’t know why but I think it’s because she’s starting to accept his constant apologies. I can understand that considering he’s her brother and she wants to forgive him so badly that she eventually will.