The boat goes Bump-Bump

"Wait, let me get this straight," Louis said, placing his hands flat on table top and leaning towards me, "You were with her all night, in the same bed, a tiny shred if space between the two of you and you did not make a move on her?"

I proudly shook my head. Louis stared at we with raised eyebrows. "Why?" he asked after a moments silence.

I shrugged, sipping my tea. I was back at Nook's for the second time in two days, but this time it was Louis who accompanied me here rather than Ariadne.

"I guess I just didn't want to ruin any friendship we might have."

"Bullcrap," Louis said bluntly.

"Dang you," I muttered under my breath.

Louis just continued on as though he hadn't heard me (which I know he did.) "The only ship you want to be on is the first class ship to horrorville."

"Are you retarded?"

Again he ignored me. "Harry and Ari, sitting on a boat. The boat goes bump-bump, they go bump-bump!"

I burst out laughing. I had to give the guy some credit; that one was good. He tends to come up with random things like that on the spot. Generally he does it to annoy everyone else but they usually end up laughing.

"Heard anymore on the 'mystery flatmate' situation?" he asked, draining his hot chocolate.

Good one Harry- allow him to have more sugar.

I shook my head in response to his question. "I haven't been in Twitter lately. Why?"

"New photo."

I cursed under my breath and pulled my Blackberry out of my pocket. Logging on to twitter I searched the hashtag.

StylinsonArmy:

Someone needs to teach this girl a lesson #mysteryflatmate

xxOneDxx:

@StylinsonArmy clearly she doesn't know who she's dealing with. #1DFamily #mysteryflatmate

HoranWhore:

Ew, she's hideous. @HarryStyles you can do better. #mysteryflatmate

DaniellePeazer:

Leave her be, guys. #mysteryflatmate

StylesSt:

It's definitely not @Charlotte_Janet so I has to be @AriTaylor or @LiannaScosa #mysteryflatmate

1Dstreetswag:

Agreed. RT: @DaniellePeazer Leave her be, guys #mysteryflatmate

Real_Liam_Payne:

Plz stop with the death threats towards the ' #mysteryflatmate ' it wont make us notice u

Retweeted 100+ times

Ziam4ever:

Little girl deserves to die. #mysteryflatmate twitpic.com/73y77

Retweeted 57 times

I clicked on the link and saw a picture of Ari and me in the street where the ten year old girl saw us. My arm was around her waist and we were both of us appeared to be laughing. This is not good. I retweeted Liam's tweet and Danielle's and turned my phone off, dropping it on to the table.

"This is bad."

"It is," Louis agreed.

"We can't hide her forever. She's probably seen the death threats already."