mud patch

----

PREVIOUSLY ON LIVING IN LONDON

"You were amazing!" Louis told me excitedly.

"Fantastic!" Niall agreed.

"I knew this was a great idea," Liam told me, holding my hand flat between the both of his to stop the shaking.

"Your Beyonce cover..." Zayn said, a huge grin on his face. I grinned back.

A stage hand with a clipboard and headphones came get and leaned towards us all. "Sorry to break this up, but you boys are on in thirty seconds!"

"Good luck!" I whisper-sqeauled.

The audience was already screaming like crazy and I could see the boys were getting pumped.

"Great job, babe," Harry said in my war quickly. "I knew you would be amazing. You always are."

I blushed and kissed him.

"FIVE!"

"Was it fun?" Harry asked.

"FOUR!"

"Get ready to go on stage!"

"THREE!"

"I love you!"

"TWO!"

I grinned. "I love you two!"

"ONE!"

"I love you mo-"

"GO!" I yelled, shoving him out after the boys.

"AND THEN WE'RE LIKE NA NA NA!"

---

Wow.

That was literally the only syllable my mind was capable of producing as I collapsed onto the dressing room sofa after the concert. I was still on a high from stage-adrenaline and the boys had all returned, sweaty and exhilarated.

It was attractive, let me tell you.

"I can't believe this!" I cried when they fell through my dressing room doorway, whooping and cheering for the success of the first concert.

"You did it! We did it!" Harry said, threading his fingers through mine. Then in one sudden, smooth motion, he tipped me backwards and kissed me. The boys (except for Zayn, for obvious reasons) cheered loudly and wolf-whistled.

I felt like I was in a movie! Everything is fantastic, my life seems perfect and- ow.

"Mate, did you seriously just drop her?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow at Harry.

He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Accident."

I narrowed my eyes at him but dusted myself off anyway. Harry grinned and I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway. He slung his arm over my shoulders and kissed my temple. "You all ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked him.

"You need to get changed!" Harry said.

"Ready for what?" I repeated a little louder.

"I think leggings and a jumper will do," Zayn said, pulpit some clothes out of the bag in my dressage room. I slid the leggings under my skirt before taking my skirt off, and pulling the black cable knit over my head before unzipping my top and sliding it off.

See, living with males has taught me a few life lessons, including how to get changed without making anything visible.

"Ready for what?" I asked Zayn this time.