My jolly sailor- bold

ARIADNE's POV

---

All I saw was a streak of dark brown flying and me before I hit the wall. Sone random lady who looked around late-thirties with long black hair was hugging me. "Oh my God, you're okay! I saw the news and Gemma and I panicked!" She let go of me, spun me around checking for damage, then pulled Louis into a tight hug. "I was so worried!" she held him at arms distance and shook her finger in his face. "Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

Who is this woman?

"Hello to you, too, Mum. I'm just your only son... standing here unnoticed," Harry said.

Oh, of course.

"Oh hush, Harry. Were you stuck in an elevator for half the day?" she asked sarcastically, pecking him on the cheek and ruffling his hair. He rolled his eyes but smiled anyway. Mrs Styles turned to the other three boys and hugged them all at once. "I hope you don't mind that we let ourselves in, Zayn."

Zayn shook his head. "Nah, I don't care."

"We?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Gemma, Forrest, Dimitri and Blaise are in the kitchen," she explained.

"Blaise! Dee!" Harry and Louis shouted at the same time, running into the kitchen. Mrs Styles turned back to me and looked me up and down.

"Looks like you are prettier than I've heard," she smiled. "I'm Harry's mum. You're Ariadne, right?"

I nodded. "That's me. It's nice to meet you, Mrs Styles."

She waved her hand at me. "Oh please, call me Anne. This is Harry's sister Gemma, her husband Forrest and their son Blaise. He is three years old now. Dimitri is eight... he's still in the kitchen."

Five people emerged from the kitchen. A girl with pretty brown hair and the same hazel eyes as Harry, a fairly hot guy (who I assumed was Forrest) and Harry who was holding Blaise. Louis trailed out after them, sipping a soda.

Blaise was a cute toddler. He had a mop of curly hair, the same golden shade as Forrest, a dimple in his left cheek, and was carrying a toy sword in his left hand.

Harry put him on the ground and he slowly walked over to me. I love little kids, but I don't know how to act when everyone is staring at me. What if he doesn't like me, or worse- is scared of me? How embarrassing. I slowly crouched down, tucking my skirt beneath me so I didn't flash anyone. I smiled at the toddler and after a moment, he grinned back.

"Hi, Blaise! I'm Ari."

"Ahoy!" the toddler shouted happily, brandishing his sword at me. I smiled and stood back up when he started stabbing at Zayn's legs.

"No! You got me!" Zayn shouted, falling to the floor and pretending to die. Blaise laughed and clapped his hands.

Another boy sauntered out of the kitchen holding a bottle of soda. As he walked past Gemma, she quickly swiped it out of his hands. He frowned at her then looked at me. And stared. I shifted uncomfortably.

she looked just like her brother only taller, with straight hair and two dimples. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

He slowly approached me and I crouched down again. I'm not overly tall, I just don't want to look scary.

"Hi! You must be Dimitri. I'm Ari," I said, smiling.

"You're pretty," the little boy said, staring at me. I laughed and so did everyone else.

"Aw thank you! You're quite handsome too, you know."

His face lit up and he turned to Harry. "Uncle Harry! She thinks I'm handsome!" he said in an excited, carrying whisper. I tried to hide my smile, just like Harry did.