knowledge

Knowledge

---

"Morning babe." I heard a deep voice and felt the rumble of vibration against my back as Harry spoke into my shoulder, waking me up properly. I'd still been half asleep when he began to stir.

A small smile crept onto my face as memories of last night came rushing back and I rolled over to face Harry, leaning up on my elbow and running my hand through my hair. "Morning," I said, dragging the word out a little.

"Why are you so happy?" Harry asked with a smile mirroring mine.

"No reason... why are you so happy?"

"Because of you."

Aw times one thousand.

"You're cute," I said, poking him in the chest. He grinned at me and rested one arm behind his head, the other on his stomach. "What time is it?"

He shrugged and checked his phone. "8.35."

I gasped, and in my haste to get up, I fell out of the display bed in some kind of awkward backflip ninja roll.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, his head appearing over the edge of the bed.

"I'm good," I groaned from my position on the floor. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and got up. "Out of the bed. Now."

"Nobody's ever said that to me before," he grinned and I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm. "Why do I have to get up Ari

"Because Tesco opens in half an hour. Workers will start getting here in fifteen minutes. We have to clean up."

Harry swore under his breath and jumped up and began making the bed. It was a bit cute actually. I picked up all the empty boxes of things we had used and opened while Harry re-shelved the cans from his pyramid.

After about five minutes- the quickest cleanup I've ever done- we stood back by a register to admire our effort. "Ari," Harry said, turning to me.

"Yo."

He snorted but continued anyway. "Even though we've cleaned up we're still going to get in trouble for being in here," he pointed out. "I don't think my fame can get us out of this one."

I pursed my lips as I saw an employee's car pull into the front car-park. "That's why we can't get caught," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him to our safety hideout.

A plastic children's cubby-house was set up on display towards the back of the store. I opened the front door and crawled inside, motioning for Harry to do the same thing. We sat facing each other, cross-legged on the floor and he pulled the door closed.

We sat in silence trying to hold in our laughter for about ten minutes. Soon, the sound of shoppers began to fill Tesco when we were debating wether or not to leave.

"This is one of our highest quality play-houses," I heard the salesman say and Harry and I both froze. crap.

"Could I please see the inside?" a woman asked.

"Of course," the salesman replied, rattling the door. I clamped my hand over my mouth to avoid laughing. Harry did the same, holding the door closed with the other hand so it wouldn't open. "It seems to be... a little... stuck."

Suddenly the salesman pulled the door and it swung open. The man- who was wearing a name tag labeling him as 'Greg!'- and the lady peered through the door, shock on their faces when they saw Harry and me.

"Oh, hello!" Harry said cheerfully before casually crawling out the door. I did the same and he held out his hand to help me up and lead me out of the store. Looking back over my shoulder I saw 'Greg!' and the lady looking confused.