The boyfriend encounter

Shadows prov

I was cleaning a glass when I hear the door open,but the bars close an my mother is asleep.I looked punk confused but I don't get to see who it was because I was hit across the face, I stumbled back with my hand pressed against my face.I look up and see my enrage boyfriend growling at me in anger,"What was that for!I didn't do anything to you!"I said not in yell so I didn't wake my mother up.

"I heard you talking to a guy in the other room!I know you were sleeping with him you slut!"He said loud but still not yelling,"How could you say that!I'm not sleeping with any one!Besides your rude abusive ass!"I said back hugging my self and trying to stop the tears from coming down my cheeks.He growled and looked in my eyes and grabbed my arms pulling me close and kiss me roughly on the lips,wanting me to kiss back,wanting me to let his tongue in my mouth.

I try to push him away but he was to strong,he clawed my side witch made me yelp witch got his tongue in my mouth.

He started caressing my arms and sides and hips, i did what I only could do, I kissed back and put my arms around his neck.We had to stop because he saw my face getting purple from not being able to breath, a trial of drool left are lips, he licked his and grinned as he walked out of the room.

Sonics prov

I was sitting up in bed talking to knuckles so he could come pick me up, he just answered and he was mad about last night but forgave me.As I was talking on the phone I saw a green hedgehog with blue eyes, he seemed familiar,to familiar. I looked out the door way and saw them walking,"Scourge?"I said and the figure turned around and to see me,"Well it's not my old pal,blue"He said grin, he walked towards me and I grinned,we used to hang out and stuff.He's the guy who booked me up with free ear rings,and he's a old friend i hanged out with when I was younger, people said he became a doosh bag over the years but, what do they know?

Shadow was walking by when scourge smacked his ass, shadow had dropped the glasses he was caring and was about to yell but his expression turned into fear and he just went down and started picking up the glass,was shadow afraid of scourge?What had scourge done to make shadow afraid of him?As shadow picked up to glass scourge stared at his ass and grinned, his grin had turned to a devilish grin.He pulled his hand back and smacked hard on shadows ass, making shadow fall into the glass peaces, shadow yelped and looked at scourge,"SCOURGE!THATS IT YOU HAVE MADE ME BLEED,CRY,SCREAM IN PAIN, AND NEARLY DIE SO MANY TIMES I AM SO-" before he could finish scourge slapped shadow, grabbed his cheeks squeezing them together to make him shut up,"You do NOT EVER yell back at YOUR master!"Scourge hissed at shadow as shadows eyes started watering, me and scourge heard foot steps meaning shadows mother woke up.Scourge ignorantly pretended to be helping shadow as rouge walked in, "WHAT THE HELL!WHO DID THIS TO MY SON!"Rouge had yelled pushing scourge out the way to look at shadow, Scourge gave shadow a glare meaning 'YOU SAY ANYTHING AND YOUR DONE.' "Sonic did!He saw shadow bend over and made my poor little uke fall on glass and slapped him!"Scourge said to rouge, she turned to me and growled,"You will work for me in replace ment of shadow and work till you pay every little percent back of shadows woons!"She yelled at me.I was shocked and when she took shadow away scourge looked at me and grinned, blew a kiss and walked away after rouge.

That bitch!