The shock that shocked them all!

shadows prov

I woke up crying, sweat running down my body and fear all over my face. It was the second night I had a nightmare about scourge, how could I get him out of my mind? All I want is a day I don't think of them, and then this, he is taken over my dreams now to! I miss my mother though, she's been in my mind a lot to, if only I would of grabbed the gun before I past out. She would know how to make the dreams and problems go away, she knew every thing, she even knew how to build her own car! She use to just build a car and drive around in that till we had so little money that she had to stop patrolling for gas and get rid of the house, we then began to live in the bar, the back always locked rooms that were hidden away from every one.

I was sitting up looking at the window next to Sonics bed, he had been letting me sleep in his bed and he slept on the couch.I refused to let him sleep on the couch and told him I would but he told me he would rather sleep on the couch than his bed, I grabbed the pillow and blanket and walked down stairs where sonic slept, he was all spread out on the couch snoring softly with his blanket over his head. I tossed my pillow next to the couch and laid on the floor and curled up in the blanket,as I slowly fall asleep I hear a knock at the door.Who would knock at 3:06 in the morning!?

Sonic woke up and sat up he looked down to make sure if I was there or not so he would step on me like last time.He got up and stepped over me walking to the door, when he opened it a green hedgehog with orange eyes was at the door, he looked two years younger than sonic meaning he would be a year older than me."manic?What are you doing here?" Sonic had asked the hedgehog looked at him with worry,"Let me in and then ill tell you what's going on."Manic said, his voice was actually darker than Sonics but more calmer.Manic had walked in and sonic looked at me and than manic, and back to me,"Shadow this is manic,manic this is shadow."Sonic had said,"Manic is my brother."

That shocked me a little,their brothers?One has green fur and the other blue, and one with green eyes and one with orange, what's next, they have a pink sister?!

"Sonic, I need to tell you some thing that I need you to be aware of."Manic said and sonic rolled his eyes, I'm guessing that means sonic thinks manic is trying to be dramatic."Well as you know, my best friend Waukesha works-"Before manic finished he looked at me,"Manic, please don't."Sonic said meaning he knew what manic was about to do,"He can't know. He will freak out and tell some one."He stated and then told me to drink a black liquid, next think I knew I was asleep.

DAMN IT!