The sorrow for a friend

It's been a while since shadow and sonic found out shadow was pregnant, shadow had only five more weeks till it was time the baby was due, his eye and chest were healed since shadows chaos in him helped him heal. They still did not know if it was a girl or boy since it was supposed to be a surprise.

Shadow walked into the living room were sonic was watching tv calmly, he was watching Mvt as usual, "Hay sonikku~" shadow said in his usual 'i want some thing so go get it for me please' voice, "What is it shads?" Sonic asked sorta annoyed since this was the 3rd time shadow had asked for some thing today, shadow huffed silently and walked sexually forwards sonic, he sat on Sonics lap smirking, "How about we go up stairs, and you know..~" Shadow whispered into Sonics ear, Sonics eyes widened when he heard shadow say that, "Shadow, no it might-" before he could say anything shadow seductively rubbed his behind on Sonics lap trying to get sonic to say yes, sonic blushed abit but picked shadow up and stood up,"No shadow, it might hurt the baby." Sonic said as he placed shadow on the couch, As much as I want to, I can't risk the baby to get hurt. Sonic thought to him self as he walked into the kitchen to make lunch for the to, it was soon to be winter so sonic had to make sure the house staid the right temperature so shadow wouldn't be cold. "Hay sonikku, I'm going to go grocery shopping." Shadow said as he stood up, he walked upstairs to get dressed, when he came down stairs he was in his white stretchy pants and blue sweater, "Ok but be careful." Sonic said to his lover before kissing him goodbye as he walked out side.

Shadow had bought everything he needed when he heard some one walking behind him, he ignored it till a little later he still heard them, he started to freak out and looked behind him, he didn't see no but when he face forward he saw a man in front of him, he felt the man touch his belly gently, so he would not scar shadow or harm the baby.

Shadow just looked at the man touching his belly, he didn't know what to do since he didn't want to be rude or make the man sad, so he let the man touch his belly feeling the baby. The man then smiled and stopped touching the belly and started walking away, shadow didn't know why but some thing told him he had to keep walking, that that man stopped touching his belly cause some thing is about to happen if he doesn't get home now. Shadow started walking home in the cold breeze till he was home, he opened the house door and was greeted by his beloved mate sonic. They had lunch and watched some movies till night time, and when it hit 12 am they heard a knock at the door. Shadow was the one who answered the door, only to see the man from earlier who he could see his face, but now the man looked like he was beaten on, "May I stay here tonight, I'm afraid I might fall or get harmed again if I walk home tonight." The man asked in a smooth voice, sonic was behind shadow about to say no but shadow said other wise before he could even say anything, "Of course you can, let me help you inside!" Shadow said as he helped the man inside and sonic to shut the door.

Shadow set the man on the couch to let him cease some of the pain he was feeling, "If I may ask, who jumped you?" Shadow asked the man, the man looked at shadow, "By none other than the man your lover is trying to protect you from, and the man I'm protecting you from." They man said and took his hat and scarf off, only for shadow to see that it was one of scourges best friends, Ray the cat (Little character me and a friend made up). "R-Ray? Arnt you friends with scourge though?" Shadow asked, "I was friends with that asshole, but when I found out he had forced you to have sex with him and then tried to seek revenge of you and sonic. I told him he shall go fuck him self all on his own." Ray said, shadow and sonic helped Ray get his coat off only to find out that Ray had bruises from scourge all over his body.

"I'm so sorry Ray.." Shadow whispered.