Rape and the truth beholds

Shadows prov

I was sitting at the bar table cleaning it after my mother had fixed my wounds, I wanted to tell her the truth but, not when scourge is around.Scourge walked behind me and kissed my shoulder, "how 'bout we go to the bedroom and play alitttle, 'ay?" He whispered in my ear,"Scourge.. just leave me alone ok, I don't want to." I said trying to hide my fear of him,"Ok ok, but try this drink I made you, it's supposed to taste like strawberry cheese cake."He said offering it to me,I decided to drink it. Then every thing went black.

I woke up the next morning, I felt some thing wrapped around my waist. When I looked it was scourges arm, I don't remember what happened last night besides scourge giving me a drink. I was horrified when I saw blood was on the bed, and a milky white substance on the bed. I went to get up but a sharp pain hit me in my behind, I quickly laid down again. Then every thing hit me, Scourge had drugged me. I refused last night to let him take me cause it would been my first time, and he had drugged me.

I turned to his sleeping body and did the first thing that was in my head to do, I punched him right in the eye.He woke up and growled, pinning me down to the bed snarling,"YOU SLUT!YOU DO NOT HIT ME!"He yelled at me.I growled at him and not look at him, he was getting more mad by the second, next thing I knew was a sharp pain in my ass but more painful, I screamed and tears built up in my eyes.Scourge had grinned as he had his member in my ass, he started thrusting giving me more pain, he kept doing so not allowing me to adjust to his member at all.I kept crying and then I felt it, I felt liquid leak from my behind, it was blood.He was tearing my insides from his member being to big, why wasn't any one hearing my crys and screams?He had my legs wrapped around his waist and kept thrusting harder and quicker.

I started crying more and then the door slammed open revealing sonic with a gun,Scourge had stopped and put his hands up, my mother was behind sonic with tears in her eyes from being terrified by my screams. My face was drenched in tears and sonic had slowly came forward to me,next thing I knew I heard a shot noise, Scourge holding a gun but no blood on him, I turned to see sonic bleeding and my mother terrified.Sonic fell to the ground bleeding, "SONIC!"I tried to get to him but scourge pushed me behind him,"YOU DO NOT LEAVE MY SIDE OR TALK WITH OUT MY PERMISSION!"He had yelled at me.I was scared, I was terrified and in pain, I just wanted to run to my mother and Sonics side, but I couldn't do any thing, not till scourge was gone.

He turned to me and then back to my mother, he took his aim and was about to fire, but sonic got up and got in front of my mother.Trying to protect her,"Scourge!Stop this right now!"Sonic had yelled at scourge.

"You and what army is gonna stop me?"Scourge asked in a cocky tone.Right when scourge said this, a red echinda, orange echidna,yellow fox, pink hedgehog, and a purple cat walked in,the cat lit her hands on fire,"His army of friends will make you stop."She said with no emotion, the Orange echidna was grinding, her hands lit up with a pink mist and her eyes began to glow pink.Then every thing went black.

Sonics prov

It's been 4 weeks since the incident, Scourge had shot shadows mother and killed her, and had shot shadow in the back but he lived, he's been staying at my place ever since.But the problem is, he's been sick since then, he's been throwing up in the mornings and he's been wanting me to get him ALOT of strawberry cheesecakes lately. But I have gotten to know him more and he's a sweet and shy guy,but his has a lot of scares on him.since he dated scourge,he became close friends with knuckles girlfriend,shade.Amy gets mad because she thinks shadow 'stole' her bestfriend from her, and she still thinks I'm her boy friend.

Ugh, girls.