The chace

(Sorry my story's take so long, I been having to go to the hospital a lot since my breast cancer ^^)

Sonics prov

Shadow woke up two hours later, he was confused and asked me what th time it was, I told him it was around five in the morning and that manic was asleep in the basement.He laid back down on the coach were I had set him after he past out, later I'm taking him to the doctors. I think he's having some thing wrong or some thing, but what do I know, I'm just a friend.

Shadows prov

When I woke up I walked into the kitchen and looked at a note sonic left me on the coffee pot,

'shadow,

I'm heading out with manic to go shopping and go on a run,

be back in a hour (:

Ps, their is bagels and strawberry cheesecakes in the
-Sonic'

I instantly looked in the fridge and grabbed the strawberry cheesecake, I had walked into the living room and turned on Ellen the Badger, she was really pretty and she had blonde hair, if I wasn't gay and she wasn't gay I would marry her!

I ate and took a bath, after my bath I decided to take a nap, of course I didn't realize that my nap would be 2 hours long.

Sonics prov

I came home after hanging/doing things with manic, he went home so Sonia wouldn't freak that he was gone for to long.I walked up stairs to see a sleeping shadow in a pear of white tights, and blue shirt on my bed asleep, why does he always have a cute out fit on while I'm here wearing a pear of black baggy jeans, and a dark blue hoody?

I tried to wake him up but he cuddled me with his arms wrapped around me, I laid next to him because if I got up he get mad and if I left him he would also be cold.

It took him three hours till he woke up!But I was occupied, I kept playing around by pulling his tail and pinching his cheek lightly, ever time I pulled his tail he scooted closer, every time I pinched his cheek he would blush and rub his face with his hand, it was so cute! He woke up and looked at me, we were only a inch or two away from lips contacting lips, his face lit up and he was about to push me away.But I kissed him on the lips.

Shadows prov

Sonic kissed me on the lips, it was,different. He was gentle, he wouldn't be rough like scourge had kissed me before, his lips were silky and warm. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back happily and by the expression on his face, he was shocked but happy I replied. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes till we had to let go to get air, my cheeks were all red and I was hoping he wouldn't notice them, but of course he did."It's cute when your blushing."He said witch just made me blush more!We walked in the living room to watch a movie or some thing when sonic jumped up,"I almost forgot, you are going to the doctors!" He said that and grabbed me and ran.

When we got to the hospital the women asked us why we were here,"My er,boyfriend? Yeah my boyfriend needs to have a check up, he's been sick for a while and I'm pretty sure he gained 5 pounds out of the last two days."He said and I kicked him in the legs,"YOU BETTER NOT BE CALLING ME FAT!" be had fallen down and the women grabbed my hand,"Fallow me please, ill check you"She said smiling.I grabbed Sonics arm and made him follow as well, we reached a room and she told me to lay on those cold doctor chairs no one likes, when I laid on it she brought over a screen, a scanner and some sort of jell, she told me to lift up my shirt and I did so, I was very confused at what was happening since I had never took health class or anything, she squeezed the jell on my belly and rubbed it all over it,IT WAS SOOOOO COLD! Then she put the scanner thing a d started looking for some thing, then we saw it.A little baby, I was pregnant, my face was all pail and it felt like I wasn't breathing, sonic was looking at the screen at the baby, a little shocked but not at the same time.After we lefties the hospital some one yelled my name,I turned around to see scourge, a big grin on his face and a gun in his hand, I ran behind sonic because I was scared, not just for my life, but the soon to be baby. Scourge looked at sonic with a big grin,"Thought I was dead or in jail,huh?"He said with a rusty voice,"now shadow, come to your master,NOW." I tried to ignore him but it hurt hearing his voice, sonic grabbed me an picked me up,"You can't have him, hes mine."As sonic said that he dashed off, scourge ran after us and now it was a race.
OH FUCK.