What happened to shadow??

(I'm sorry I havnt wrote any thing, I been having to do chemotherapy lately so I havnt had time to do anything.)

Shadows prov

Sonic was chasing scourge into a ally way, then we stopped.We were in a trap.

Scourge had led us to a dead end with I'm guessing his buddies, we were surrounded by people. Scourge chuckle seeing my face reaction, he laughed and then turned to a red fox,"Foina, take shadow away." He said in a dark voice,"If I don't get him nor does he get him." He pointed at sonic who was growling in anger.Fiona vanished out of no were, I didn't know were she went till I felt her grab my wrists roughly, I squealed the minute I felt her hands grab my wrists and have a gun to my head,"Now hun,you can come with me the easy way," she began and took the safety off on the gun,"Or the hard way."I shivered and looked at sonic, my eyes watering and begun him in look to help me.He looked at me for a minute or two before turning to scourge," How can I make you leave shadow alone."He said, blunt but with hate in his voice, I felt like sonic really cared, cared for me, loved me.

Scourge grinned and looked at sonic, "Oh, you can't really think I will give him to you,right?He is a treasure.He has a perfect body,he sexy as hell, he got'a delicious taste to.And if he ever be came a problem I could sell him as a slave. He's black, so he would sell as a sex slave."I shivered in horror when I heard scourge say that. I was terrified, I just wanted to go home, I just want to lay in bed and sleep, an eat. Sonic shook his head and scourge snapped his fingers, then I felt what he meant when he snapped his fingers, Fiona stabbed me in my chest, I felt the blade slash threw my skin and my eye, I did nothing, I just sat. Look at the knife in my chest, as my chest slowly, slowly bleed.

Sonics prov

Shook my head and scourge snapped his fingers, I turned and saw shadow with a knife in his chest and a slash threw his eye, he was staring ate it,like he didn't know what to do.My eyes widen in horror Fiona disappeared with scourge, I screamed finally and ran to shadow, his eyes were watering and he began feeling the pain, he screamed a high scream and began freaking out. I got right next to him and told him every thing was ok, and he and the baby will be ok but I had to pull the knife out, he looked at me in horror but braised his self, I pulled the knife out and he screamed loudly. I had to take him some were near to get him help, even if that place is him.

Eggman.

(Sorry it's short, I'm just a lot of pain and I just recently lost all my hair now)